Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The no look re-holster.....aka Murphy

Where do you guys find these douchebags?

@ 6:01 "I'm not going to be doing any shooting videos for a while but I will be doing one on tumbling"

I assume he's talking about brass and we're not gonna' see this manatee on some parallel bars?
    Last edited by SouthNarc; 06-20-2013 at 04:06 PM.

I have trouble with jiving the statement of "I didn't do anything unsafe" with the fact of "I now have a bullethole in my leg". Something unsafe happened, or you wouldn't have got shot by a gun that is entirely in your control. It's not like the next guy over plinked him the leg.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Facebook?

@ 6:01 "I'm not going to be doing any shooting videos for a while but I will be doing one on tumbling"
    I assume he's talking about brass and we're not gonna' see this manatee on some parallel bars?
    Maybe he plans to video himself on some stairs. "I wasn't walking unsafely, but there was an malfunction of the staircase".
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

{Baghdad_Bob.jpg}
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

If he is planning to step up to the parallel bars, how much would it take to have you spot for him?

That would be like Lucy and Charlie Brown with the football!

I'm sure this incredibly candid video will generate many questions at the truck stop, and more than a few giggles at the Dairy Queen for the gentleman involved.

Site Supporter
    If he learned a lesson here, at least it was done without injuring someone else.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar

LOL'd.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    If he learned a lesson here, at least it was done without injuring someone else.
    Indeed. Wouldn't gun shop logic dictate that he'd be instantaneously vaporized by the sheer ballistic awesomeness of the .45 ACP?

Nah. Your channeling your inner 10mm.... As compared to an outer 10mm....

User Tag List