Thread: Sig P220 Carry SAS Holster

Sig P220 Carry SAS Holster

Can anyone recommend a quality, leather IWB holster made specifically for P220 Carry SAS. This gun has a .5" shorter slide length than a standard P220 and has no rail. I know a P220/226 holster will work but I am weird and the extra space in the holster bugs me for some reason (OCD probably). Thanks

I have the dummy for it, but I have quite a wait - not sure of who else might be doing rigs for it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    I have the dummy for it, but I have quite a wait - not sure of who else might be doing rigs for it.
    I've seen your work on here. It is very nice. I guess I'll send an order into Garrity. I am really digging the In-Cognito IWB.

Mark makes some great gear

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 10mm4me View Post
    I've seen your work on here. It is very nice. I guess I'll send an order into Garrity. I am really digging the In-Cognito IWB.
    Pretty sure you'll get one from John before you will from Garrity. I've had an order in with Mark since last June.
    "I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine." - Bertrand Russell

Milt Sparks will make a VM-2 for most anything. I had them make one for my P220 Match Elite. I actually had them make two and sold the second to help with the cost of shipping the gun to them.

Also, any holster for the P245 should work. I know that Blade-Tech (not leather) makes an IWB for the P245.

User Tag List