Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Apex/ Barsto barrel M&P 9mm

If I pre-ordered from Brownells today, I should get it as quickly as if I order from APEX on release day, right?

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMyDuds View Post
    If I pre-ordered from Brownells today, I should get it as quickly as if I order from APEX on release day, right?
    Yes, maybe even faster, as Brownell's ships the same day. Release day is Monday, December 7, 2015

http://www.brownells.com/search/inde...rels&ksubmit=y
    Last edited by agksimon; 12-03-2015 at 08:45 PM.

Does anyone know the barrel diameter without having to slug it?

The semi drop-in fitting video has been posted on Apex Tactical's YouTube channel as well as an instructional blog post on their website.

Pre-ordered my barrel through Brownells on Saturday. I just received a notification that the barrel is backordered. Any idea of a time frame? I just bought a tricked out M&P Pro strictly because of this barrel

I ordered mine from Apex and it's on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Pre-ordered my barrel through Brownells on Saturday. I just received a notification that the barrel is backordered. Any idea of a time frame? I just bought a tricked out M&P Pro strictly because of this barrel
    Hi Kirk,

We just spoke to Brownells. They said that the notification is standard for pre-orders. They allocated your barrel to you once it was ordered, so it is just a matter of them processing it through their massive warehouse.

Hope this helps,

Randy

I am in the same boat.

I pre-ordered from Brownells on 12/3 last Thursday. I called Brownells on Monday after I got a "backorder" notification. The first lady said they don't know if the barrel is in stock. They don't have an ETA. The 2nd lady said they "allocated the item for my order", even though my order page shows backordered. I asked about shipping date, and they told me it should be Tuesday. Today is Wednesday, and still my order shows as backordered.

I think Brownellls just screwed this one up.

Tomorrow I am going to call to cancel the pre-order and order directly from APEX. I suggest everyone do the same. I am not sure if Brownells don't have these barrels, or they have been overwhelmed by the number of pre-orders, or they are just plainly simply slow and inefficient. My pre-order was placed in the morning when the pre-order started. I don't think they would run out that quickly.

Next time no more Brownells

Quote Originally Posted by agksimon View Post
    Yes, maybe even faster, as Brownell's ships the same day. Release day is Monday, December 7, 2015

http://www.brownells.com/search/inde...rels&ksubmit=y
    See my post.

No Brownell definitely don't ship on the same day. I pre-ordered on 12/3 Thursday. Today is 12/9 Wednesday and my order is still showing up as "Backordered"

Quote Originally Posted by MilkMyDuds View Post
    See my post.

No Brownell definitely don't ship on the same day. I pre-ordered on 12/3 Thursday. Today is 12/9 Wednesday and my order is still showing up as "Backordered"
    Hi All,

I contacted Brownells this evening. Rest assured that they are addressing the problem. They do have inventory, however during this time of year and with the recent events in San Bernardino the proverbial ball was dropped.
    All the pre-orders that have not gone out will be handled personally tomorrow morning by our contact.

-Randy

User Tag List