Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Terror attack in London

Where were all of these uniforms yesterday?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by BaiHu View Post
    Where were all of these uniforms yesterday?
    Where are we today?
    In Hancock, NY an Islamic community that sits on 80 acres of land has decided to form its own government. They call their community: The Town of Islamberg. They have their own mayor, deputy mayor and five town council members. None of them are elected, of course.
    Last edited by ToddG; 05-23-2013 at 02:09 PM. Reason: please keep quotes from copyrighted material to a minimum... thank you

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Drives me crazy when articles like that are not dated.
    Thanks for posting.

ETA: Looks like this link is the same article with a 16-Nov-12 date:
    http://lawenforcementtoday.com/2012/...ing-for-jihad/
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Drives me crazy when articles like that are not dated.
    Thanks for posting.

ETA: Looks like this link is the same article with a 16-Nov-12 date:
    http://lawenforcementtoday.com/2012/...ing-for-jihad/
    Appears to be the same. I highly suggest people read it. We're breeding and feeding homegrown terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by IRISH View Post
    Appears to be the same. I highly suggest people read it. We're breeding and feeding homegrown terrorists.
    Republicans & Tea Party members?

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Republicans & Tea Party members?
    No question. Evil libertarians too!

http://shop.helpforheroes.org.uk
    I bought a shirt in memory of Drummer Lee Rigby and in support of our UK allies.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Winston must be spinning.

I'm sort of surprised at some of the comments here about Islam that border on bigotry. Some thoughts that come to mind:

-Most of the terrorism in the US is in the name of Christ....not Allah. So, go "religion of peace" yourself.....Christianity hasn't had an exactly awesome history with human rights, either. So think about that before claiming Islam is not a religion of peace simply because there is currently a fanatical element twisting its words to convince a poor, neglected class that the evil west is causing their problems.

-Condemnation of terrorism by the Muslim community has occurred. If you haven't seen it, then that means you're unaware....not that it has not occurred.

-A self-governing community that abuses women and children, stockpiles weapons illegally, has a history of being involved in murder and advocates overthrow of the US government: if they're a Christian community, then there's outrage at the government for investigating/shutting them down....because hey they're just good'ole Christians trying to maintain family values and live a private life, and it's obviuosly nothing other than a tyrannical government trying to destroy the Christian way of life. If they're a Muslim community? Outrage that the community exists and joy that the government investigated/shut them down.
    Last edited by TGS; 05-23-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: spellun'
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List