Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Terror attack in London

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Unpossible. You mean to say Republicans and Tea Partiers sometimes ignore common sense gun control measures? Does not compute.
    Fixed it for ya
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Site Supporter
    Man there are some stories that make my skin crawl...and utterly convince me of why I need to carry at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    Man there are some stories that make my skin crawl...and utterly convince me of why I need to carry at all times.
    Word....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    AKA: SkyLine1

Prayers out to the soldier that was killed. This stuff is absolutely sickening. The UK is hopeless.

http://i.imgur.com/jb7JF9c.jpg

I hope the users of this forum get the reference.
    If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. -George Orwell

Nice fuse.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

So much for one of the largest big brother societies to keep track of those they already knew about....and it still took them 20+ minutes?? What about all of their cameras over there? Luckily the UK has anti-terrorism laws and have banned some groups, otherwise this could've been worse

The two men, who were captured on cellphone video covered in blood and spouting jihadist rhetoric moments after the attack, have not yet been named. But the killers, who wielded a machete and a cleaver and were dubbed "sickening individuals" by an incensed Prime Minister David Cameron, were already on the radar of security services, according to the BBC.
    And Anjem Choudary, the leader of radical Islamist organization al-Muhajiroun -- a group banned under anti-terrorism laws in the UK -- has told Reuters that he knows one of the reported suspects. Michael Adebolajo, named by the BBC as one of the attackers, attended a number of the organization's demonstrations, lectures and activities according to Choudary, although he claimed not to have seen him for about two years.
    http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05...don-attackers/

I'm very accepting and respectful of others cultures and religions, however, that acceptance and respect ends when you're culture/religion starts to endanger my personal security. Are there peaceful Muslims? Absolutely, but while not all Muslims are terrorists the overwhelming majority of terrorists are Muslims.

Muslims are using various strategies throughout the world to "win" their battle against the infidels. They will out breed the indigenous population and seek to impose Sharia law through sheer numbers. All this while utilizing the welfare system and taking advantage of all the benefits they can muster to further harm the country economically. Anyone who hasn't caught on to this yet is a few steps behind.

Brits begin anti-Muslim riots. Video here.

User Tag List