Thread: Fanny Pack Holster Recs

Fanny Pack Holster Recs

After getting some great advice as to tuckable holster, I was just wondering if anyone has any recs as to a fanny pack holster. With summer just around the corner I am thinking it would be useful to have one, when I am in my gym shorts.

We are diminished
    HawkePaks Micro GunPak from SKD Tactical.

I don't carry in a fanny pack often, but when I do, it's always the HawkePaks. It's incredibly small and doesn't look like you could possibly conceal a full sized pistol inside it. It's far more discreet than typical gun packs.

here is another vote for the Hawkepak.
    Iīve also used successful a Fanny Pack made by Camelbak. itīs clearly marked and carry a bladder, too.
    The name was CamelBak Goblin.
    http://www.opticsplanet.net/camelbak...n-systems.html
    In my books this is the only Fanny Pack, who not scream "Gun" at all. It blendīs in well in every outdoor situation.
    Last edited by Frank B; 04-28-2011 at 02:43 AM. Reason: adding info
    Frank B
    "You are not paid for what you do, you are paid for what you may have to do, and when that time comes, you will be highly underpaid."

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I have one of these in brown/tan that I've never used. If anyone wants it, PM me with your address and I'll mail it to you.
    How come it's always gun stuff you give away? Go buy a Porsche 911 Turbo you don't want...

User Tag List