Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HK Pro Shooting Team on Twitter

HK Pro Shooting Team on Twitter

I guess this falls in line with Competition Discussion.

HK's shooting team has a Twitter site and for those interested, here's a link: http://twitter.com/HKProShooting#

It's nice to see HK getting more serious in the competitive realm.

Site Supporter
    Nice, now if they'd just be a bit more S&W or Glock like for stocking parts, I'd be all set.

Quote Originally Posted by rijndael View Post
    Nice, now if they'd just be a bit more S&W or Glock like for stocking parts, I'd be all set.
    Wouldn't we both. But to date, whatever I've needed in a pinch, both Link and Travis have been accommodating.

Banned
    Who is on their team, KC Eusebio and who else?

Eusebio is a brilliant Open shooter, but do they make an Open gun? Or are they going to make him switch to Production or something? It's a little weird.

Quote Originally Posted by beltjones View Post
    Who is on their team, KC Eusebio and who else?

Eusebio is a brilliant Open shooter, but do they make an Open gun? Or are they going to make him switch to Production or something? It's a little weird.
    Jason Koon and KC comprise the team, Jason is the Captain.

We are diminished
    HK is working with the guys on the team to develop some P30's into Open guns.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    HK is working with the guys on the team to develop some P30's into Open guns.
    That would be interesting. I'd like to see an RDS mounted on a P30, similar to Bowie's setup on the MP9. I might go that route on one of my P30's, just to see what all the fuss is about.

We are diminished
    The slide pin positions on the P30-series are going to make a slide mounted RDS tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    The slide pin positions on the P30-series are going to make a slide mounted RDS tricky.
    Agreed, that's why I find it interesting. Unless, of course, they are going to make an Open rig without an RDS. Hell, Vogel can win Open Nats running irons, so I guess an RDS isn't a (per se) requirement.

Banned
    Vogel never won Open Nationals using iron sights!

No offense to the good folks at HK, but it would take a lot to make an HK competitive in USPSA Open division. We're talking frame-mounted RDS, massively improved SA trigger, compensator (that's the easy part), mag well, and so on. I just don't see it happening. I think KC will likely shoot some major matches in Production division with an HK and still shoot Open with his 2011.

In any case I think KC is our best chance to beat Grauffel at the world shoot in October. If he's using an HK to do so, I just don't see it happening. Again, no offense to HK, they're great, reliable, accurate guns. They're just not race guns - and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

User Tag List