Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guns and ammo rank best states for gun owners.

Site Supporter

Guns and ammo rank best states for gun owners.

A new bill was just introduced in the Missouri state legislature that would send lawmakers who introduce anti-gun legislation to prison, a week after a group of Democrats from St. Louis introduced an Assault Weapons Ban
    http://www.gunsandammo.com/2013/03/1...wners-in-2013/

OK, Now we're talking. How did they miss out on number 1?

Somebody didn't research very well on all the states.... OK is 30? They give us a bad score on NFA stuff but for no reason. There aren't NFA restrictions here beyond federal that I'm aware of. The same situation that gave AZ a score of 10 gave us a 4 because they misinterpreted something from the NRA-ILA?
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    That was pretty funny.

On what planet does TX have better gun laws than IN? The one where the XD was Handgun of the Year?

I guess Cletus & Fudd Monthly was worried about all them Lone Star subscribers canceling their subscriptions.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Having lived in both Indiana and Texas, I'd say we have the edge on BBQ. But definitely not on the legal stuff.

I do remember wandering into the local Indiana Sheriff's office, having a really pleasant chat, then wandering out with my pistol permit. We spent more time talking about Colt 1911's and Wilson magazines, than filling out the paperwork.

And Cletus only subscribes to magazines with pictures, and not lots of big words. Too many words make his lips tired.

We are diminished
    Maryland: 43 with a bullet, baby!

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

And Cletus only subscribes to magazines with pictures, and not lots of big words. Too many words make his lips tired.
    OK, that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
    You, sir, win the thread.

And as a Missourian, while I shared the laugh over the "throw them in jail," thing, it is about as likely to pass as the state assault weapon ban ;p
    Last edited by DanH; 04-19-2013 at 11:17 PM. Reason: more info
    I am not fat, I am wearing organic body armor.
    "Foreign policy is best left to the people with a head for negotiation and satisfying others without really giving anything away: customer service representatives."
    - Sheepdog247

I fully support this data.

Because my state is NUMBER ONE.

As easy as reversing the Brady scorecard rank.
    twitter.com/ddbaxte

NC was 19. Not surprised, especially with the introduction of this bill last week.

I don't think it has a snow balls chance of passing but...then again, I never thought someone would introduce such a bill to begin with.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    NC was 19. Not surprised, especially with the introduction of this bill last week.

I don't think it has a snow balls chance of passing but...then again, I never thought someone would introduce such a bill to begin with.
    That makes sense. Of course a state that requires a permit merely to buy a pistol (a state referred to in TN and GA as "The California of the South") has 'better gun laws' than Indiana because Indiana's in the north and them yankee states have bad gun laws, 'cept for Vermont of course.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

User Tag List