Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P Mags

P Mags

AIM has 30rd black P Mags in stock for $12 & some change.
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=mmag571blk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    AIM has 30rd black P Mags in stock for $12 & some change.
    http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=mmag571blk
    Sold out at 8:33 Central

Thanks!!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Sold out at 8:33 Central

Thanks!!
    Are you the reason they sold out??

I wonder if the people who paid $100 plus for PMAGs three months ago are regretting their purchases.....

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WDW View Post
    Are you the reason they sold out??
    Unfortunately, no.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    I wonder if the people who paid $100 plus for PMAGs three months ago are regretting their purchases.....
    Probably, probably Lol!! Although, probably not as regretful as the guy that gave me $3k for my 6920.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    They could be, but would we be regretting not purchasing any if a ban did pass?

About 4 weeks before the AWB passed in '94, my local FFL buddy who ran a business out of his house, called me wondering if I wanted any Eagle Arms Coal Valley AR lowers for $50. That was a good price but I didn't think they would get a ban through so I passed. He bought five and sold two of them at the gunshow following the bill's passage for $400 each.

Luckily he fell in love with an AR-10 a few years later and had mercy on me by selling me a lower on a complete rifle at a reasonable price.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

I bought some PMAGs on 12/24 for $10 each. They're finally arriving tomorrow.

Didn't need them especially, but another couple dozen couldn't hurt. Things seemed so crazy in December that I just figured why not, just in case they were able to ram something through Congress. (Heck, they managed to get Obamacare through, I didn't see that one coming, sigh...)

Heck, for $10-12, I'd still buy PMAGs if I can find them. They're expendable like all mags, and at a good price like that. Why not?

PMags for $12/each? Meh, I'm waiting until they're back down to $10...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    PMags for $12/each? Meh, I'm waiting until they're back down to $10...

$12 ain't bad. Very few places I ever knew of ever had them for $10 a piece.

User Tag List