Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Dry Practice Misconceptions - Updated 01-22-19

I know I'm about two years late to this thread, but this is great stuff. Just read all these posts in one day. Thanks Jay for starting this and the others for valuable contributions. This has helped and will continue to help a lot. I have been doing slow deliberate trigger presses for so long and wondering why it doesn't help much. Thanks again and keep it up the good work.

I like to update this every once in a while. The last time it was updated was 12-04-16.

The main thing I tweaked was adding some clarifying language regarding the firing hand's importance with the overall grip. The original version of this placed a bit too much emphasis on the strong side-to-side pressure high on the gun. This is still an important concept, but not the be-all/end-all.

Special thanks to @GJM and @Mr. White for additional deep thinking over the years.
    Last edited by Jay Cunningham; 01-22-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick_ICT View Post
    There is probably an obvious answer to this question that I am just missing, but why isn't this thread in the reference section? Or is it there, and I'm not seeing it? I feel fortunate that it was still shallow enough in the the Drills and Practice sub that I stumbled across it, but it could sink into the depths eventually and I think it would be a shame for such an awesome resource to get buried like that.

It has been incredibly helpful to me, and it's not like the forum is going to run out of room in the reference section, right?

Rick
    @Rick_ICT

It's in the Reference Section now.

User Tag List