Thread: US Tavor-21

US Tavor-21

Anyone have trigger time on one? I know bullpups aren't well regarded generally speaking, but I'm curious about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik the Greek View Post
    Anyone have trigger time on one? I know bullpups aren't well regarded generally speaking, but I'm curious about it.
    We are getting a few in the next day or so. One may follow me home at which point I'll be able to answer your question a bit better.
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks2112 View Post
    We are getting a few in the next day or so. One may follow me home at which point I'll be able to answer your question a bit better.
    Looking forward to it. Would you let me know if you think a CA compliant version is readily feasible?

Looking forward to it. Would you let me know if you think a CA compliant version is readily feasible?
    Remind me again of what they require?
    J.M. Johnston
    Host of Ballistic Radio - Sundays at 7:00 PM EST on Cincinnati's 55KRC THE Talk Station, available on iHeartRadio

I'm starting to think you carry gunnip in your back pocket or something
    I am not fat, I am wearing organic body armor.
    "Foreign policy is best left to the people with a head for negotiation and satisfying others without really giving anything away: customer service representatives."
    - Sheepdog247

Quote Originally Posted by DanH View Post
    I'm starting to think you carry gunnip in your back pocket or something
    What can I say, it's my magnetic personality.
    J.M. Johnston

I played w/one today. Pretty cool. Not $2k cool, but neat nonetheless

Remind me again of what they require?
    "Fixed magazine", so a bullet button, basically. And 10 round magazines, but I've got that covered. For 2k, I'd probably rather pay most of my way into a LaRue predatOBR 7.62. Still, the Tavor scratches my irrational cool gun itch.

"Fixed magazine", so a bullet button, basically. And 10 round magazines, but I've got that covered. For 2k, I'd probably rather pay most of my way into a LaRue predatOBR 7.62. Still, the Tavor scratches my irrational cool gun itch.
    Yeah, for $2K I would much rather pick up a 6920 or 6940 & a bunch of ammo. All that plastic just doesn't jive w/me.

Everything I see something like this I want it, then I remember I don't shoot my rifles I have enough or we'll enough to justify another. Oh well.
    Last edited by JConn; 04-13-2013 at 11:23 PM.
    Evil requires the sanction of the victim. - Ayn Rand

User Tag List