Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Bad Gunstore Advice

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    (no shit open carrying with an empty chamber).
    We should call that "Samaritan Carry". It's giving a gun to your fellow man,whether he should have one or not......
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    We should call that "Samaritan Carry". It's giving a gun to your fellow man,whether he should have one or not......
    Haha going to use that phrase and give you royalties of rustled jimmies.

lady friend and client of mine recently decided to get into guns. her first purchase M&P Bodyguard. I don't expect her to like it when she finally gets to shoot it.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    lady friend and client of mine recently decided to get into guns. her first purchase M&P Bodyguard. I don't expect her to like it when she finally gets to shoot it.
    For some reason I read this the first time as "...her first purchase M&P Compact..." and I was all like....yeah!

And then I was all like...nooo...
    Last edited by RJ; 03-18-2017 at 06:53 PM.

I 'grew up' hanging around the excellent Bullet Hole in the KC area. They were very good folks, and let me and a couple of my gun nerd friends walk behind the counter and look at what we wanted, because we actually bought stuff, and were relatively safe. They rarely offered customers opinions, and when they did they were gruff and fairly well founded. "Do you carry Taurus?" "We used to."

Anyway, old Jim, who had put up with us chintzy, coon-fingering dweebs for a long time, used the same line every single time. We'd ask to fondle a gun, and after watching us for a minute he'd say, deadpan, "that'd be a good gun to have if the shit hit the fan."
    Ignore Alien Orders

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Haha going to use that phrase and give you royalties of rustled jimmies.
    I gather you're from Boston.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Pretty sure this covers it. Seen it referred to as the 4th Law of Thermodynamics.

Name:  4th Law of Thermodynamics.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  46.7 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

User Tag List