Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: anatomy of a lounge-around gun

Name:  FDB1F066-8B22-41EA-91BD-170FE441DC49.jpg
Views: 929
Size:  30.9 KB

Another good option .. 6 shot Taurus 856UL loaded @ 18 oz

Seems like a solid revolver...rides in a holster made for a SP101 , Colt D , Charter Bulldog..

Quote Originally Posted by Chain View Post
    Are there any Hip grip or Clip grip type stocks that angle the gun muzzle forward to make it more comfortable for AIWB?

Clip Draw
    @ Jamie...how's this working out after a year?

So to answer my own question, the Clipdraw option for an LCR is kinda poop. Being shorter in clip length and glued on versus screwed on, it just doesn't position or retain the LCR as it so nicely does with a j-frame.

Name:  Clipdraw1.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  87.7 KB

Nor can you use a DSG holster with the Clipdraw on an LCR like you can with a j-frame.

Name:  Clipdraw2.jpg
Views: 882
Size:  64.3 KB

It's barely sufficient to hold the LCR in the IWB position in the waistband of my sweats as I make my way from the bedroom to the weight rack in the garage of a morning. In short, cannot recommend.

I carry a G19 daily but on my runs or just around the house in gym shorts, the 43C is the lightest option I have found.

I modified the belt clip and it grabs the waistband and drawstring very well. I’ve never had it come out with the pistol. The 22LR is better than nothing.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TWR View Post
    The 22LR is better than nothing.
    As Caleb Giddings observed, over 11 years ago, most bad guys don't want to be shot.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List