Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: anatomy of a lounge-around gun

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Doesn't the NYPD "Firearms Discharge Report" cover every firearms discharge?
    Correct. While accidental discharges are actually a pretty small number, the NYPD total also includes other things like euthanizing animals hit by cars.

Because of the threat from extreme "Right Wingers" who think that everyone has the right to arm bears, I lounge around in my gym shorts with my Browning Auto 5. Nothing less than a Belgian Beauty is going to make me feel secure for a "lounge around gun".

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Nothing less than a Belgian Beauty is going to make me feel secure for a "lounge around gun".
    Concur

#RESIST

Nice FAL. Now all you need is a suppressor for it and some Rhodesian camo.

Nice looking Malinois.

I have a few puncture marks from my partners old dog coming through the sleeve and nailing me. Good times, Great dogs!

We are diminished
    Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Then he'd need a ridgeback in addition to the Malinois.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    And the African bush short shorts.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    3.4 rds...

Doesn't the NYPD "Firearms Discharge Report" cover every firearms discharge? 'Cause if you average in every time someone cranks one off into the locker room wall, it pulls down the average from the Diallos and Empire State Buildings pretty quickly...
    There is an umbrella-type section with every discharge, but they also break it down in various categories (adversarial, animal threat, unauthorized use, etc.) and will also give a brief narrative of each gunfight.
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Then he'd need a ridgeback in addition to the Malinois.
    Everybody needs a ridgeback!
    "PLAN FOR YOUR TRAINING TO BE A REFLECTION OF REAL LIFE INSTEAD OF HOPING THAT REAL LIFE WILL BE A REFLECTION OF YOUR TRAINING!"

Quote Originally Posted by David Armstrong View Post
    Everybody needs a ridgeback!
    Usually one Malinois is more than enough dog for any dog owner I remember hearing a very Malinois specific command used by Todd and thinking "I say that all of the time to my Mal." The command was "relax"
    #RESIST

User Tag List