Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: anatomy of a lounge-around gun

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I am working on retooling that and switching the site around to have it as a store item but that is correct.
    Want. After payday.

Also....because I mainly wear sweats shorts or basketball shorts at home, the DSG holsters are my go to because the clip actually will reliably retain the holster to that type of clothing. It is really the only one I have found this with.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    It is really the only one I have found this with.
    I got the JMCK IWB Universal (similar clip) for my Shield, but it is just too heavy and I want the same rig for the J.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Also....because I mainly wear sweats shorts or basketball shorts at home, the DSG holsters are my go to because the clip actually will reliably retain the holster to that type of clothing. It is really the only one I have found this with.
    Yep, when I'm in gym shorts, there is an G42 in a DSG holster. Perfect for than application!

Quote Originally Posted by LSP552 View Post
    Yep, when I'm in gym shorts, there is an G42 in a DSG holster. Perfect for than application!
    I'm becoming concerned about the progression this thread is taking. Next it'll be how we carry in our "DependŽ For Men" underwear and ultimately...

Last edited by blues; 01-13-2017 at 09:08 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I am working on retooling that and switching the site around to have it as a store item but that is correct.
    Is the standard version long enough for a 3" j-frame?

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    and ultimately...

I do have one of those things from Raven for my 380 that hangs around my neck...

Well, clothes-less carry is possible with a lanyard clipped in the hole in a glock (yes, I believe that's what that little hole is for). I clip a lanyard to my glock when camping, I can grab it and clip a surefire to the lanyard to step out for a moment in nature.
    Last edited by Malamute; 01-13-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    I do have one of those things from Raven for my 380 that hangs around my neck...
    Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    Well, clothes-less carry is possible with a lanyard clipped in the hole in a glock (yes, I believe that's what that little hole is for). I clip a lanyard to my glock when camping, I can grab it and clip a surefire to the lanyard to step out for a moment in nature.
    And this in a nutshell is what makes this site different. You can't proffer a scenario that doesn't have a fitting solution...
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by peterb View Post
    Is the standard version long enough for a 3" j-frame?
    It can be. I might need a confirmation measurement from ya but I've accounted for numerous models with how they're made.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

User Tag List