Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Road rage (NSFW - language)

We are diminished
    Who knows why the guy went full retard. Maybe half his unit just got blown up overseas. Maybe he's just a jerk. Regardless, the folks in the car were smart and a lot more calm than most would be under similar circumstances. At the end of the day, the only injury appears to be to the rager's larynx.

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    Who knows why the guy went full retard. Maybe half his unit just got blown up overseas. Maybe he's just a jerk. Regardless, the folks in the car were smart and a lot more calm than most would be under similar circumstances. At the end of the day, the only injury appears to be to the rager's larynx.
    Indeed. Good on em for not escalating the situation.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I would have failed.
    They once called me bkb0000...

Quote Originally Posted by ToddG View Post
    I was also pleased to see that other Marines took it upon themselves to stop by and intervene.

Personally, I saw nothing that would have made me want to pull a weapon nor get into an altercation but there's plenty of folks on gun forums saying they would. The folks in the car did the right thing.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I was also pleased to see that other Marines took it upon themselves to stop by and intervene.

Personally, I saw nothing that would have made me want to pull a weapon nor get into an altercation but there's plenty of folks on gun forums saying they would. The folks in the car did the right thing.
    Agreed.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Agreed. Be prepared to escalate only if/when the vehicle was breached.

I'm glad that there were cooler heads about and they were able to diffuse the situation. I need to review what the laws are on car jackings. Idiotic behavior like that can get people dead. I hope that idiot lost his stripes and ends up on shit detail for the rest of his hitch. Behavior like that should not be tolerated

Macabre humor warning!

My new favorite comic strip: http://choppingblock.keenspot.com/d/20090302.html
    #RESIST

Macabre humor warning!

So... I'd better figure out how I'm going to explain this one to St. Peter...
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911guy View Post
    Yeah, but you look like a tactical hobo in flip flops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    A world without violence is about as likely as a world where I get to, um, "date" at least 3 A-list actresses and/or supermodels every single day. Ain't happening.

Macabre humor warning!

Not sure whether to curse you or thank you. "Ridding the world of NSYNC..."
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List