Page 280 of 323 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Beretta magazines thread??? Where??

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    Beretta magazines thread??? Where??
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....agazines/page9
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Thank you. Don't know how I missed that. I sure hope they make the rubber pads readily available for the old style mags. Over the years I usually ordered them from Brignoli, but my last order I got ones that fit the 17 rnd Beretta mags. I made use of them but went back later to try to order more and I couldn't find a different listing at Brignoli and have, of course, not saved the bill to get #s from. These are the two versions installed on the wrong mags.
    20181008_130148 by craig stuard, on Flickr
    As you can see the old style mag (on the right) will not insert far enough into the gun to seat w/ the wrong bumper on it.
    Last edited by CraigS; 09-21-2019 at 06:42 PM.

Am I correct that the 92LTT isn't technically a G slide, it just has drop in parts to make it function like a G?

What I'm really asking, is this Wilson Combat part won't fit my gun, right?
    https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Wilson-...oductinfo/637/

Love this LTT, the only thing I'd like to change is the huge levers, but I'm not interested in converting it back to FS.
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

No, the same warning on the Wilson page regarding the M9A3 slide also applies to the LTT slide..."This Part Will NOT Work with the M9A3 Beretta Model (slide must be sent to Wilson Combat for it to work)".

I suspect it requires sending in the slide for the $150 FS to G conversion, and perhaps slide refinishing, though I'm not sure about the latter.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    ...and perhaps slide refinishing, though I'm not sure about the latter.
    From prior experience, WC’s G-conversion doesn’t require slide refinishing.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    Thank you. Don't know how I missed that. I sure hope they make the rubber pads readily available for the old style mags. Over the years I usually ordered them from Brignoli, but my last order I got ones that fit the 17 rnd Beretta mags. I made use of them but went back later to try to order more and I couldn't find a different listing at Brignoli and have, of course, not saved the bill to get #s from. These are the two versions installed on the wrong mags.
    20181008_130148 by craig stuard, on Flickr
    As you can see the old style mag (on the right) will not insert far enough into the gun to seat w/ the wrong bumper on it.
    Nope.

The bumpers are dead and not going to be made again at least from factory side at this point.

We have something that is better and universal coming.
    Last edited by e_stern; 10-31-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Well thank you Mr Stern. Better is always better so I can't wait to see them.

Site Supporter
    @e_stern

Two questions.

1. Is there any real chance Beretta would ever do a run of 92Ds again?

2. Hopefully this makes sense. Will the "improved" safety/decocker levers from the M9A3 work on a standard 92? Either FS model or G model.

Much thanks to you for your participation on this forum.

Got dang.

I drug out my rarely shot M9A3 to compare with a friend's stock model LTT.

Over a year since I touched a Beretta and I can still outrun my $3K 9mm 1911 with it and can still stack 'em in the black with less effort than with my 1911...

User Tag List