Page 247 of 323 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257297 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

If I could only have one 92, that could have been it. I actually much prefer the Vertec grip. I can use a standard 92 now because of the LTT grips, and the standard frame has more variants. I sold my two Vertec to try to standardize on the conventional frames with LTT grips.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Is Wilson reviving the Elite IA?

Attachment 29086
    Where did you find that pic?

Well, I won't lie - the Vertec grip FEELS good. I just can't shoot the gun as well. I previously had 2 M9A3s (I have 1 now). When I got the second one, I shot 80 rounds with the Vertec grip. After 80 shots, I hated it and put the conversion grip on. Then, it shot like a normal 92 for me, and I liked it much better. I also oncve had a stainless Vertec around 2003 or so, when they first came out. I need the regular grip to shoot the gun well.

I like flat MHS's on a 1911. But with the hinged trigger on a Beretta, it does not work for me.

Is Wilson reviving the Elite IA?
    God dammit!

My Beretta 92G Elite IA is one of the few guns I regret selling during the Great Gun Purge. Since then, I've gone down the SIG path (P226 with light for nightstand, and currently experimenting with a P239 for CCW), but....

Even though I don't live next door to Beretta, I foresee being (more) broke in my future if the Elite IA is revived.
    Last edited by BCG; 08-14-2018 at 11:36 AM.
    Yippee ki-yay

Apparently an announcement from Wilson Combat is forthcoming later today; “Vertec Brigadier Tactical”. Elite Dealers will have them first. From what I’ve gathered these are not factory Vertec frames but instead standard Brigadier Tacticals converted by Wilson Combat to the Vertec grip.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Apparently an announcement from Wilson Combat is forthcoming later today; “Vertec Brigadier Tactical”. Elite Dealers will have them first. From what I’ve gathered these are not factory Vertec frames but instead standard Brigadier Tacticals converted by Wilson Combat to the Vertec grip.
    If true, that will drive up the cost. Interesting...

Ok, that makes sense. The reason I asked where the pic came from is I remember Allegheny Gun Works used to do Vertec fram conversions and I thought maybe someone had their Brig Tac done. Wilson doing it themselves makes even more sense.

I'm not super high on this one and will pass. Now, if they were doing it to a Cen Tac, that'd be more interesting to me.

It is live on the Wilson Combat website.

Beretta / Wilson Combat 92G Vertec/Brigadier Tactical, 9mm

We are now offering the Wilson Combat-Beretta Brigadier Tactical 92 with a Vertec-grip frame conversion. This conversion, performed by Wilson Combat reduces the size of the frame to the significantly smaller Beretta Vertec size which is ideal for shooters with smaller hands or who prefer the straighter, more 1911 style grip.

Our skilled gunsmiths reduce the grip frame to Vertec size, checker the backstrap to match the front and complete the process with a frame refinish in matte Black Armor Tuff. This pistol comes standard with indestructible Black Cherry G-10 grips.

Some features of the limited production Wilson Combat/Beretta 92G Vertec/Brigadier Tactical include steel ambidextrous decocker-only levers (G model), enhanced Brigadier slide, a modified M9A1 style checkered frame with accessory rail and rounded trigger guard. This model also features enhanced accuracy with an "Elite" style match grade stainless barrel with recessed target crown, the action features a 13lb Chrome Silicone hammer spring for lighter trigger pulls, and Trijicon dovetail tritium front sight and Wilson Combat rear sight. Wilson Combat G-10 grips, Wilson Combat steel guide rod and numerous other features to enhance performance. The 92G Vertec/Brigadier Tactical slide is finished in Beretta black Bruniton with Armor Tuff frame and marked with the Wilson Combat logo and specially serialized to ensure its place in Beretta history.

Although the 92G Vertec/Brigadier Tactical has been optimized by Beretta to meet the needs of high round count tactical and competitive shooters, further customization and finish work is available through Wilson Combat.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

$1495. how many do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    $1495. how many do you want?
    What’s the going rate for ramen in bulk and a divorce attorney?

Asking for a friend.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Look! Just because we're bereaved, that doesn't make us saps!

User Tag List