Page 246 of 323 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by cor_man257 View Post
    They should work on pretty much all 92F or FS, not just recent ones. I'm not sure about 92S and the like.

-Cory
    We can say for certain the G conversion won’t work on the original. 92.

Name:  20180526_133631.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  38.4 KB
    So i bought this 92D Centurion back in 2000. My first pistol purchase. Its been in the case for probably 16 years after maybe 200 rounds tops through it. Medium hands, big grip, long trigger pull, DAO just didnt agree. Dug it out of Pops closet the other day and noticed for the first time how smooth the slide moved, and the trigger, long and heavy pull aside, was smooth as glass. It wasnt tupperware like everything else either.
    Since my instructors and I at work have a range day with M9s (and M17s and 18s very soon) during our course, it renewed my interest in my lonely Beretta. So lonely i forgot it was a Centurion...Honestly i was going to swap a coworker for a P320 he didnt need anymore. Now im not so sure after creeping all the 92 threads around here and learning about Langdon's and Wilson's work and from what Ive been reading, excellent products for these pistols.
    So, you all caused me to spend money... Bought a 12lb trigger spring from Langdon today, will get the TJIAB with a 13lb spring and the thin grips for Fathers day(Household 6 doesnt know it yet though). Im just going to tell her its all ya'lls fault. Keep up the good work and info everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Sure is nice having night sights on my m9a1CL
    How'd you pull this off?

Quote Originally Posted by texag View Post
    How'd you pull this off?
    Vertec slide

I added the "L" to indicate long.

Quote Originally Posted by 0Nightrain4 View Post
    Name:  20180526_133631.jpg
Views: 897
Size:  38.4 KB
    So i bought this 92D Centurion back in 2000. My first pistol purchase. Its been in the case for probably 16 years after maybe 200 rounds tops through it. Medium hands, big grip, long trigger pull, DAO just didnt agree. Dug it out of Pops closet the other day and noticed for the first time how smooth the slide moved, and the trigger, long and heavy pull aside, was smooth as glass. It wasnt tupperware like everything else either.
    Since my instructors and I at work have a range day with M9s (and M17s and 18s very soon) during our course, it renewed my interest in my lonely Beretta. So lonely i forgot it was a Centurion...Honestly i was going to swap a coworker for a P320 he didnt need anymore. Now im not so sure after creeping all the 92 threads around here and learning about Langdon's and Wilson's work and from what Ive been reading, excellent products for these pistols.
    So, you all caused me to spend money... Bought a 12lb trigger spring from Langdon today, will get the TJIAB with a 13lb spring and the thin grips for Fathers day(Household 6 doesnt know it yet though). Im just going to tell her its all ya'lls fault. Keep up the good work and info everybody.
    I think when you get the TJIB, thin grips, installed, you'll have found you're new favorite pistol..

Already like Langdon Tactical. Spring showed up 3 days after ordering. #12 spring feels so much better in DAO.

Name:  20180614_170714.jpg
Views: 699
Size:  44.1 KB

100 rounds of winchester Nato 124gr throught the 92D yeasterday using the 12# trigger spring with zero issues. Trigger feels excellent.

Is Wilson reviving the Elite IA?

Name:  FiEKE0d.jpg
Views: 816
Size:  61.8 KB
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I wish Mr. Wilson wasn't a fan of the Brig slides. That's about the only way to ugly-up a Beretta 92.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I am not a fan of the Vertec grip.

I did previously have a Brig Tac, though. But, I like the M9A3 with the conversion grip more.Still, the normal 92FS frame is my favorite
    Last edited by Shipwreck; 08-14-2018 at 10:14 AM.

User Tag List