Page 241 of 323 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243251291 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    OK, someone set me straight. Has Beretta discontinued ALL of its 92 Compact models, including the M9A1 Compact Inox version?

Only used compact models are on GB with several listings describing them as discontinued and retailers have any new stock. However, Beretta still lists the Inox version on their website (no listings for black models or those without a rail).
    Pretty sure they're just on hold while Beretta catches up after the move. I sure hope the compacts aren't discontinued because I still need some. And a WC Compact Carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Pretty sure they're just on hold while Beretta catches up after the move. I sure hope the compacts aren't discontinued because I still need some. And a WC Compact Carry.
    That's what I'm hoping since the Vertec is missing from the Full Size line-up, and I hope that isn't gone forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    The WC Compact Carry is definitely gone - as in, not even listed on their website. It’s discontinuation has been discussed on several forums.

I’ll call Beretta tomorrow to see if they have an “official” position.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

The WC Compact Carry is definitely gone - as in, not even listed on their website. It’s discontinuation has been discussed on several forums.
    I've stopped going to other forums. The last I heard of the WC Compact was the video on Luckygunner's YT page.

Site Supporter
    Hmm...

I just did a Gunbroker search for 92 compacts. No new ones came up. Looks like maybe they've stopped, for the time being. For the last 2 years or so, there were lots of the rail-less Italian-made compacts with the rougher frame finish available. I got mine in 2016. It's probably the gun I shoot best. Period.

Before that, the railed compacts were plentiful for about 2 years. They seemed to dry up when the aforementioned rail-less compacts hit the market, in 2016ish.

I'd love if they brought out another "special" 92 compact variant--e.g., the Compact Carry.

Maybe this is a sign that Beretta is getting caught up on some stuff, even if it's not an M9A1 Compact:

https://www.armsunlimited.com/Berett...s92m9a1mle.htm

I got an in-stock notification from that place today (I don't even remember requesting it, but must have done months ago when I was looking for a new M9A1). So if anyone is looking for a new plain Jane M9A1, there's at least one available.

Site Supporter
    OK, someone set me straight. Has Beretta discontinued ALL of its 92 Compact models, including the M9A1 Compact Inox version?

Only used compact models are on GB with several listings describing them as discontinued and retailers have any new stock. However, Beretta still lists the Inox version on their website (no listings for black models or those without a rail).
    No, none are discontinued.

We are catching up on other models. They will be back.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post

Yeah!

Our local Beretta agents are selling compacts at a hellava price at the moment. If I didnt need a back up Shadow 2 I would be all over one.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post

Well then, stop wasting time on the internet and get back to making those pistols!

Just kidding.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

User Tag List