Page 201 of 323 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Because I lack will power, I bought an Elite II tonight. Can I use my Brig Tac holster with it or am I going to have to buy a new holster just for the Elite II?
    Great snag on the LTT Elite II. I considered buying it, but I just bought a WC 92G Compact.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Great snag on the LTT Elite II. I considered buying it, but I just bought a WC 92G Compact.
    Thanks. Because my Brig Tac isn't IPSC legal, I'm turning the LTT Elite II into my match gun and using my Brig Tac for practice and local matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Because I lack will power, I bought an Elite II tonight. Can I use my Brig Tac holster with it or am I going to have to buy a new holster just for the Elite II?
    I suspect your Brigadier Tactical holster will work just fine if it is leather with the Elite II as the trigger guards are the same shape. The BT adds the rail, so the Elite II may rock a bit in a Kydex holster.

PSA: If you need Beretta mags look on Beretta USA's website. They are running a 20% off election special. Ends tomorrow! Stock up before prices go back up.
    Shoot more, post less...

So in the spirit of the original topic, I got in a 92 Compact sans rail today. With mag, the grip length in the front is about half a centimeter longer than a standard 92, and in back about half a centimeter shorter. Plus risk of hand pinching on a reload. Gun seems pretty pointless compared to a centurion which they ought to be making instead. Now if it were a type M... well that would be neat.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by ReverendMeat View Post
    So in the spirit of the original topic, I got in a 92 Compact sans rail today. With mag, the grip length in the front is about half a centimeter longer than a standard 92, and in back about half a centimeter shorter. Plus risk of hand pinching on a reload. Gun seems pretty pointless compared to a centurion which they ought to be making instead. Now if it were a type M... well that would be neat.
    The hand pinching mentioned above was such a problem for me and my apparently fat hands, that I very soon got to where I would never practice exigent reloading a 92 Compact with a Compact mag - only with a full size mag. I would only ever carry a full sized mag as a reload anyway.

I also wish the Centurion was more popular. For me, that small difference in slide/barrel length makes no difference in shooting performance but makes a very noticeable difference in AIWB carry comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post
    The hand pinching mentioned above was such a problem for me and my apparently fat hands, that I very soon got to where I would never practice exigent reloading a 92 Compact with a Compact mag - only with a full size mag. I would only ever carry a full sized mag as a reload anyway.
    My experience as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nalesq View Post

I also wish the Centurion was more popular. For me, that small difference in slide/barrel length makes no difference in shooting performance but makes a very noticeable difference in AIWB carry comfort.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 912
Size:  19.8 KB
    You should try it with small hands

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I suspect your Brigadier Tactical holster will work just fine if it is leather with the Elite II as the trigger guards are the same shape. The BT adds the rail, so the Elite II may rock a bit in a Kydex holster.
    The BT trigger guard is rounded; the Elite II has the original 92FS / combat style trigger guard so is chunkier through the area where many holsters get their retention. I've used non-railed guns in railed Beretta holsters and I've never seen a difference in retention, probably because the slide is still the same and runs full length of the holster. What will make a Beretta loose in a holster is using a standard-slide gun in a Brig-slide holster.
    Last edited by Welder; 11-08-2016 at 08:31 AM.

I have asked elsewhere, but now I can't find the info...

I have a Brigadier, a Vertec, and a 90-two...

Are the sights interchangeable? Are the dovetails the same size?

I ask because I can find 90-two night sights for almost half the cost of the other two.

Also, anyone have a universal sight pusher that will work on the beretta that you could recommend?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

User Tag List