Page 162 of 323 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

FYI, Wilson 92G Compacts are in the wild. Saw one yesterday at Palmetto State Armory in Columbia SC. They are pretty sweet.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    FYI, Wilson 92G Compacts are in the wild. Saw one yesterday at Palmetto State Armory in Columbia SC. They are pretty sweet.
    I'm going to have to get by and check that out.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I'm not referring to the wrap around Hogues with the finger grooves.

They are crap on both the SIG and Beretta. They are too big unless you have XXXL hands and if you do have XXXL hands the finger grooves are too small.

Every shooter I've had at work saw there scores improve when we too the hogue wrap arounds off their beretta or SIG.

I was talking about these: http://www.hogueinc.com/store/produc...els-black/4195

Attachment 7625

Here is the same thing (Made by Hogue) but with the Beretta logo, from Beretta so there is no question it's a "factory" part.

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/bere...rips/jg92fsr2/
    These are my preferred grip panel for 92/96 full size and compact frames. Not perceptibly thicker than stock, but a better grip without the sharp checkering of Alumigrips.

Gyro

I received a set of Barhart "Burner" grips and did about ten minutes of dry practice with them.

They are very grippy, with slightly less texture than grip tape. They fit perfectly, and are just very slightly thicker than the OEM grips.
    I'm digging them so far, but need a few more weeks with them to really wring them out.

Last edited by Clobbersaurus; 05-12-2016 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    OMG!! Vintage!!!

Where the hell did you find burner grips?

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Yep! They were great go deal with, great communication via e-mail and super fast shipping too.

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Hmmm. Seen any of the Sig grips? Are they scalloped to make getting to the mag release easier?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

The gentleman at the pistol bay next to me today had to borrow some tools to lock down a loose set screw on the rear sight of his 92. A quick glance and it looked like a WC model, so I asked and he said it was indeed a WC 92G with an action tune and the short reach trigger, and offered to let me shoot it. HOLY. CRAP. First round was at 25 yds DA. I was taken aback by the pull. It was a completely new level of good from the p30 LEM v TLG I have now. SA was just freaking ridiculous. I moved in a bit closer and it felt like cheating compared to my p30 when shooting quick-ish. Sight tracking felt so easy. I handed him the gun back, told him how awesome it was, and promptly considered throwing my p30 over the berm and pouting all the way home from the range.

For those that have Beretta experience, how easy is it to get a trigger that good with a normal Beretta? Would a D spring and Elite hammer get me most of the way there?

Question

I haven't tried an elite hammer but the steel trigger + D spring as offered by BUSA is a decent combination.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

User Tag List