Page 13 of 323 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by DGI View Post
    Project is home and asssembled. Hoping to get it to a range either tomorrow or Monday after work.

That is pretty cool.

i'd be tempted to do that, but I haven't seen any rubber grips that work with a frame safety...

Todd, I actually just sold my Type M for the same reasons you mentioned. The grip was too fat given its decreased round capacity and the grip length itself didnt fit my hand too well.

Ship, I was hoping to find a set of rubber grips for this one too, but now that I have it in my possession, these factory combat grips are SO THIN and comfortable that Im going to have the front and back straps checkered in hope to make up the texture/grip difference.

been sniffing around a Beretta Elite II 92G that's for sale. lightly used, with aluminum case. they're asking $1500. seems a bit steep.
    Rules to live by: 1. Eat meat, 2. Shoot guns, 3. Fire, 4. Gasoline, 5. Make juniors
    TDA: Learn it. Live it. Love it.... Read these: People Management Triggers 1, 2, 3
    If anyone sees a broken image of mine, please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by hufnagel View Post
    they're asking $1500. seems a bit steep.
    Indeed. Gunbroker auctions have closed at $1100-$1250 lately.

Speaking of GB, today I scored a 92G compact with three magazines, tritium sights, supposedly just light holster wear for $500. Figure I will send it to Josh at Allegheny for spa treatment when I send him some others in a few weeks. If I decide to be a full time Beretta guy in the future, I figured I would want a compact, and if not, there is always YVK.

I was under the impression these are somewhat hard to find? What is the popular opinion on the 92G compact?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Speaking of GB, today I scored a 92G compact with three magazines, tritium sights, supposedly just light holster wear for $500. Figure I will send it to Josh at Allegheny for spa treatment when I send him some others in a few weeks. If I decide to be a full time Beretta guy in the future, I figured I would want a compact, and if not, there is always YVK.

I was under the impression these are somewhat hard to find? What is the popular opinion on the 92G compact?
    92G Compact is awesome and impossible to find.

We are diminished
    Between the 92G Vertec and the 92G Compact, I'd be hard pressed to choose. Everything else is an also-ran in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    92G Compact is awesome and impossible to find.
    I try to avoid concepts like 'unfair.' It's pinko. However, GJM often tempts me to feel as if luck is not always evenly distributed.
    Ignore Alien Orders

So what is the allure of the 92G Compact slide on a 92A1 lower (found reference to this in an older thread)?

TLG tells me that the 92G Compact along with the Vertec version of it are perhaps his two favorite pistols.

So what is the allure of the 92G Compact slide on a 92A1 lower (found reference to this in an older thread)?

TLG tells me that the 92G Compact along with the Vertec version of it are perhaps his two favorite pistols.
    Congrats: You just re-devleoped the centurion.

User Tag List