Page 102 of 323 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by nyeti View Post
    I was going to start a new thread, but I ll try this first. I will be finishing my Beretta Vertec project that got lost in the great revolver buy up of 2015. I have a bunch of good stock Beretta magazines for my regular 92. With the Vertec With a 92 slide and bunches of Wilson junk I was wondering if anyone has used the magazines Wilson is selling. I was going to buy several, but wanted to make sure they were a good upgrade, or would I be better off with the actual Italian 15 rounders.
    The 18 round Mec Gar mags are all I use in my EDC 92G and my BrigTac. I like them a lot more than the factory 15 rounders

Darryl, the last time I spoke with Ernest and Bill W, both preferred the MecGar AFC 18 round magazine for the Beretta 92. I think Wilson even sells them. I bought a bunch from GregCoteLLC.com.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

The MecGar 18 round mags are the best thing out there for the 92. They're my prefered carry mag.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonsgrid View Post
    I've got my 92 ready for an EL class...

Attachment 3806
    I just threw up in my mouth.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

I like the Mec-Gar 18 round magazines as well. CDNN also has good prices on them (these are identical to the Mec-Gar magazines in every way except they lack the Mec-Gar roll mark). I'm not a fan of the Beretta OEM 17 round magazines, as I've cracked the floor plate on several, and you cannot order replacements from BUSA. I won't be buying any more. I'm curious to see if the 17 round PVD magazines for the M9A3 use a different baseplate, and if spares will be available for purchase.
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 08-24-2015 at 06:35 AM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Looking back on this thread, David B. said the following…
    I like the slide and frame refinements of the 92A1. The only thing the frame lacks is a flared mag well. My choices in order of preference are:

92A1 - Most updated frame and slide design.
    M9A1 - Older frame design, but has flared mag well and front and back-strap checkering.
    92FS - No rail and integral front sight, but I'd still be happy with one. Lots of holster options.
    A lot has changed at Beretta in the past couple of years since that was posted. Looking at the features on the 92A1, and its' relative uniqueness in the Beretta line-up, I'm wondering if it my find itself going the way of its' predecessor the 90-Two and go away? Are there any Beretta crystal ball readers that would care to speculate?

I really don't see a place for the 92A1 in the Beretta lineup once the M9A3 is released.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I was going to start a new thread, but I ll try this first. I will be finishing my Beretta Vertec project that got lost in the great revolver buy up of 2015. I have a bunch of good stock Beretta magazines for my regular 92. With the Vertec With a 92 slide and bunches of Wilson junk I was wondering if anyone has used the magazines Wilson is selling. I was going to buy several, but wanted to make sure they were a good upgrade, or would I be better off with the actual Italian 15 rounders.
    MecGar 18's

http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...M-MAG9218.html
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

Any thoughts on the 20 rounders? I was thinking two 18's for concealed carry with an IWB and single mag pouch, and three 20's for a range rig with an OWB holster and double mag pouch.

While I love my old W. German SIGs, I plan for this gun to be my DA/SA training gun.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 08-24-2015 at 10:45 AM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Any thoughts on the 20 rounders? I was thinking two 18's for concealed carry with an IWB and single mag pouch, and three 20's for a range rig with an OWB holster and double mag pouch.

While I love my old W. German SIGs, I plan for this gun to be my DA/SA training gun.
    Only have 2 of the 20 rounders, but I've never had an issue with them

User Tag List