Page 72 of 323 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482122172 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Good god, the BUSA sale is now 40% off + free shipping and the coupon codes still stack (+$50 gift card over $200). Couldn't help myself - more mags inbound...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

I'm seeing reports online of dealers getting Inox Vertec models in but they all seem to be the FS variant. Has anyone heard any updates about G Vertecs being released? I remember seeing the photo from the AUSA show of FS and G Vertecs but that's the last I heard of it.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I am really hoping BUSA renews the Vertec on the California DOJ roster. If it drops off there goes my likely chance of getting one as long as I live under this Godless regime. Wouldn't you know it, no sooner than BUSA starts listening to it customers the hammer falls on us behind the redwood curtain. At least I was able to get a M9A1 compact before end of year and there is always Wilson Custom.

Bill Wilson is visiting. He has trick stuff on his Brig Tactical -- the new Wilson trigger bar and prototype grips. The trigger is killer and the new part has a number of technical advantages, like allowing the SA and DA to release at the same spot. The grips are the best I have felt on a 92 and make it feel more like a 1911. They are very thin at the top. Also checkered all the way to the top. Both trigger bar and grips are about 3-4 weeks from being in stock for purchase.

I reciprocated by showing him my Glock 17.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I like the sound of the trigger bar and grips.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Bill Wilson is visiting. He has trick stuff on his Brig Tactical -- the new Wilson trigger bar and prototype grips. The trigger is killer and the new part has a number of technical advantages, like allowing the SA and DA to release at the same spot. The grips are the best I have felt on a 92 and make it feel more like a 1911. They are very thin at the top. Also checkered all the way to the top. Both trigger bar and grips are about 3-4 weeks from being in stock for purchase.
    I feel my heart starting to pump more vigorously.

This sounds very exciting.

God Bless,
    David

Site Supporter
    I'm hoping the words, "WC Langdon Special" come up in conversation at some point.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave J View Post
    I'm hoping the words, "WC Langdon Special" come up in conversation at some point.
    They have Ken Hackathorn signature model 1911s so I don't see any reason why they shouldn't.

A Wilson trigger bar, you say? Very interesting.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post

I reciprocated by showing him my Glock 17.
    Very interesting...
    3/15/2016

User Tag List