Page 295 of 323 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Didn’t think I’d do this, but fate caught up with me I suppose. Found an LTT elite at the LGS for 1100 last night and couldn’t resist. It has the full np3 treatment, trigger job, 3 mags, and spartan sights.

Looking forward to shooting it!

Name:  60986578-097A-4936-81BA-93D72A8EA2F4.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  86.1 KB
    Last edited by thatguybryan; 08-09-2022 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Pitcher

Site Supporter
    The set up for me. Options for iron sights, dots, and a .22lr trainer to improve fundamentals. I've really come to enjoy shooting these guns quite a bit. Incredible accuracy, reliability and concealment year round for me.

I've been playing with CZ P07s for a while too and while they're also reliable, accurate and concealable, it's really a toss up either way. I like both options, but I'm really coming to love the Beretta.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguybryan View Post
    Didn’t think I’d do this, but fate caught up with me I suppose. Found an LTT elite at the LGS for 1100 last night and couldn’t resist. It has the full np3 treatment, trigger job, 3 mags, and spartan sights.

Looking forward to shooting it!

Name:  60986578-097A-4936-81BA-93D72A8EA2F4.jpg
Views: 569
Size:  86.1 KB
    Oh crap I didn't realize the black / stainless barrel ones were still available. I LOVE that look.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Oh crap I didn't realize the black / stainless barrel ones were still available. I LOVE that look.
    Aren't ALL Elite LTT's black with stainless barrel?

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    All these sexy LTT pistols being posted is bringing me to a quandary.

I will finally be out of California in a months time and will be able to purchase a bevy of formerly prohibited pistols. I can also potentially sell some of my pistols here for a couple hundred more than I can in the rest of the country.

I have wonderful Italian 92 Compact which serves as the backup to my newer railed 92 Compact. Since it is no longer on the roster I could possibly sell it for $1000 or more before I move. I’m thinking I could take that money an put it towards an LTT compact once I move.

That said, it is a good pistol and the only Italian Beretta I own. The collector and pragmatic sides of me are at odds with what to do…..

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Did you end up doing this?
    Sorry for the delay in responding, the necromancer’s activity with this thread made me realize that I had failed in my mission to respond.

NO - I didn’t. Too many other balls of tinfoil to catch my attention.

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Aren't ALL Elite LTT's black with stainless barrel?
    I guess I didn't know that. Maybe mixed them up with the Wilson options.

Either way, MAN that's a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post

I will finally be out of California in a months time and will be able to purchase a bevy of formerly prohibited pistols. I can also potentially sell some of my pistols here for a couple hundred more than I can in the rest of the country.

I have wonderful Italian 92 Compact which serves as the backup to my newer railed 92 Compact. Since it is no longer on the roster I could possibly sell it for $1000 or more before I move. I’m thinking I could take that money an put it towards an LTT compact once I move.

That said, it is a good pistol and the only Italian Beretta I own. The collector and pragmatic sides of me are at odds with what to do…..

Sorry for the delay in responding, the necromancer’s activity with this thread made me realize that I had failed in my mission to respond.

I would totally sell. The 92 Compacts aren't that difficult to find out of CA for a lot less than 1K (well, the non-rail ones can be a bit trickier to find). That said, I understand wanting to keep a good gun.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter

As someone who has owned a few Berettas from Italy, I don't miss but one of them...an old 92F.

But that's more a nostalgia thing. The LTT Berettas are a superior pistol in every regard.

The new 92x ain't bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    As someone who has owned a few Berettas from Italy, I don't miss but one of them...an old 92F.

But that's more a nostalgia thing. The LTT Berettas are a superior pistol in every regard.

Speaking of the 92X Compacts, does Beretta still make the non railed compact 92x? I remember that being an option for a bit.

What a great thread! Glad it got necroposted.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post

Agreed on all points. I’m a beretta addict and if you spend any time shooting them, the seemingly minor features on the LTT like the rounded edges REALLY make a difference.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshjath View Post
    Speaking of the 92X Compacts, does Beretta still make the non railed compact 92x? I remember that being an option for a bit.

What a great thread! Glad it got necroposted.
    Not sure. That's the kind of 92x compact I own and I bought it a few years back. I hope they didn't discontinue it because when I shoot 124gr ammo through it, the gun is practically a laser. Its weird because the inside of the OEM barrel looks really rough, but for whatever reason, its a tack driver with a couple loads in particular. The barrel on the standard slide is a jarvis barrel and I'm still breaking that one in, but so far it is good. Probably a far more accurate barrel than I can take advantage of.

My 92 LTT loves 147 gr stuff and I was thinking about hunting down a full size 92x OEM barrel for the RDO slide.

User Tag List