Page 218 of 323 FirstFirst ... 118168208216217218219220228268318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Vending Machine Operator
    That's a good, good grab.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Yes, the stainless barrel is factory.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    Went to a local gun store I found out is close to me today and found they have some really good deals and a gun I just couldn't walk away from:

Attachment 20038

It was an amazing price on a piece you just don't see every day. The stainless barrel is nice too, but not sure if that was from the factory. the gun looks like it hasn't been shot much. Any holster recommendations? I have an IWB that isn't molded to hard so I could probably fit it, but would love to know of any makers that accommodate this larger slide.
    I hate you just a little bit...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You walked away with that.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by rathos View Post
    Went to a local gun store I found out is close to me today and found they have some really good deals and a gun I just couldn't walk away from:

Attachment 20038

It was an amazing price on a piece you just don't see every day. The stainless barrel is nice too, but not sure if that was from the factory. the gun looks like it hasn't been shot much. Any holster recommendations? I have an IWB that isn't molded to hard so I could probably fit it, but would love to know of any makers that accommodate this larger slide.
    Should fit in any Brigadier holster.

At your earliest opportunity,order a Wilson or Beretta skeletonized hammer. The Elite I pistol shipped with a lightened hammer designed to work only with the factory hammer spring,so swapping to a Wilson or D spring will cause light strikes. The current Elite II/ Beretta skeletonized hammer addresses this issue.
    The Minority Marksman.
    "When you meet a swordsman, draw your sword: Do not recite poetry to one who is not a poet."
    -a Ch'an Buddhist axiom.

Nice score!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GardoneVT View Post
    Should fit in any Brigadier holster.

At your earliest opportunity,order a Wilson or Beretta skeletonized hammer. The Elite I pistol shipped with a lightened hammer designed to work only with the factory hammer spring,so swapping to a Wilson or D spring will cause light strikes. The current Elite II/ Beretta skeletonized hammer addresses this issue.
    Personally, if I had an original Elite then I would leave that style hammer on it. However, I would not hesitate in ordering the WC Ultimate Trigger Bar kit that lengthens the arc of the double action pull.

In fact, that's exactly what I did with my Elite II
    Last edited by AdioSS; 09-20-2017 at 01:57 PM.

Site Supporter
    Appreciate the info from both GardoneVT and AdioSS, however the trigger pull is better than my last 92 with a D spring, so I don't plan on messing with anything in it other than replacing the recoil spring (unknown round count).

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Personally, if I had an original Elite then I would leave that style hammer on it. However, I would not hesitate in ordering the WC Ultimate Trigger Bar kit that lengthens the arc of the double action pull.

In fact, that's exactly what I did with my Elite II

Quote Originally Posted by Rack View Post
    Good grief. Still no Vertec "G" slides. You can have anything you want from Beretta - except, what you want.

People ask for Vertec G slides for years and here we get.... FS slides. Astounding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    It's their way of selling more G conversion kits.
    Beretta is now throwing in a free 'G' conversion with the purchase of a Vertec slide.

Name:  FreeConversionKit.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  24.6 KB

They're making it harder to resist...if I had a M9A1 lying around I'd jump all over this.
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 09-24-2017 at 03:12 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Site Supporter
    Okay- somebody remind me... does a Vertec slide work fine on a 92FS frame?
    Can I use the recoil spring/guide rod from the FS?

If so, this seems like a great way to buy the ability to put night sights on my full-size FS, now that Tool-Tech won't do it.
    And the ability to replace them down the line when they get dim.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Beretta is now throwing in a free 'G' conversion with the purchase of a Vertec slide.

Name:  FreeConversionKit.jpg
Views: 589
Size:  24.6 KB

They're making it harder to resist...if I had a M9A lying around I'd jump all over this.

User Tag List