Page 272 of 323 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by Xrslug View Post
    As a point of interest for the Beretta fans here, I just discovered that Beretta is now shipping an M9A1 “Law Enforcement Only” model with a dovetailed slide and night sights. It seems to be just the Vertec slide but installed at the factory on the M9A1 frame. I haven’t seen anything official on it but it’s popped up at a few dealers. Apologies if this has already been mentioned here but I didn’t see anything.
    Very interesting. Post a link or SKU if you have one.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    As a point of interest for the Beretta fans here, I just discovered that Beretta is now shipping an M9A1 “Law Enforcement Only” model with a dovetailed slide and night sights. It seems to be just the Vertec slide but installed at the factory on the M9A1 frame. I haven’t seen anything official on it but it’s popped up at a few dealers. Apologies if this has already been mentioned here but I didn’t see anything. Part no. JS92M9A1M24LE
    The stock photos are just of an M9A1 but I confirmed with a vendor that the front sight is dovetailed and saw a post on another forum with the dovetailed front sight, box, etc. I guess this model used to have a tritium vial installed in the fixed front sight.
    Great news! Sadly this will be unavailable to the proletariat of Kalifornia (thanks Kamila and Arnold). Maybe I can source a slide from Beretta though?

The CA roster just lists the M9A1 — no SKU — and also specifically states that pistols are approved with or without night sights. So my guess is this would be fine in CA (albeit you don’t get to keep the 15 round mags).

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Great news! Sadly this will be unavailable to the proletariat of Kalifornia (thanks Kamila and Arnold). Maybe I can source a slide from Beretta though?
    There is a guy on gunbroker, UncleTed2012 if I remember, who buys guns and then sells the top end and frame separately. He may be able to help once they come available. There was an LTT lower on there not long ago (I assume he sold the upper already). I've bought rtf2 glock frames from him. Easy enough process.

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search...Sellers=904235

I see Omaha Outdoors and a few others are doing it as well.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

The CA roster just lists the M9A1 — no SKU — and also specifically states that pistols are approved with or without night sights. So my guess is this would be fine in CA (albeit you don’t get to keep the 15 round mags).
    Ohh - now this is something I will have to explore the possibility of!

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Very interesting. Post a link or SKU if you have one.
    Budd's is listing them. https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...s+Night+Sights

Out of stock of course but I have a lot of sheckle saving to do anyhow.....

Edit:
    One of the comments states this does not have the dovetailed front sight, just the traditional drilled front, so it may not be the droid we are looking for. Then again the commentator may be wrong.
    Last edited by Suvorov; 05-14-2019 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    There is a guy on gunbroker, UncleTed2012 if I remember, who buys guns and then sells the top end and frame separately. He may be able to help once they come available. There was an LTT lower on there not long ago (I assume he sold the upper already). I've bought rtf2 glock frames from him. Easy enough process.

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search...Sellers=904235

I see Omaha Outdoors and a few others are doing it as well.
    He had a slide too and it went quick (I was going to buy it, slept on it, but it was gone the next morning).

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I've picked up a couple frames from UncleTed. GTG as a seller.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Budd's is listing them. https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...s+Night+Sights

Out of stock of course but I have a lot of sheckle saving to do anyhow.....

Edit:
    One of the comments states this does not have the dovetailed front sight, just the traditional drilled front, so it may not be the droid we are looking for. Then again the commentator may be wrong.
    No affiliation or experience with the shop but they’re in stock here and they confirmed to me that it’s a dovetailed front sight:
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/Beretta...ts_p_1175.html

No affiliation or experience with the shop but they’re in stock here and they confirmed to me that it’s a dovetailed front sight:
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/Beretta...ts_p_1175.html
    I’ve bought two firearms from Grant and several orders worth of accessories. His shop is a pleasure to deal with. If they’re saying these have the dovetailed front, I believe it.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List