Page 299 of 323 FirstFirst ... 199249289297298299300301309 ... LastLast
Results 2,981 to 2,990 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    There is a gent over on Beretta forum called WAL, who is a helluva beretta Smith.
    If if can be done, he will and can do it.
    I've seen him drill and mill the fixed sight on a 92, and install a fiber.
    Yep- I’ve had WAL do several jobs for me, most recently cutting and crowning a stainless barrel for my LTT RDO slide.
    I like his fiber optic work - but it’s not the same as a dovetail cut that accepts, say, Trijicon tritium front sights.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Yes - Vertec slides have dovetail front and read sights, and are fully compatible with standard 92 frames.
    Just want to avoid the 92A1 slides, which have the same dovetail features (but different dimensions- don’t get me started…), but are not compatible with standard 92 frames.

The slides on LTT Elite pistols are examples of Vertec slides.

*** And if anyone knows where I can get a Compact / Centurion Vertec slide (LTT or otherwise) I’m all ears. I’d be in for several. ***
    May not be what you want, but over at LTT, look in their overstock outlet, then look at M9A4 slides. They’re showing M9A4 Centurion/Compact in stock right now. Only problem I see is they’ll have the Beretta optic cut, which makes the LTT cut a no-go. If that’s not important to you and you like the tactical tan color of the slide, you’ll be golden.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    May not be what you want, but over at LTT, look in their overstock outlet, then look at M9A4 slides. They’re showing M9A4 Centurion/Compact in stock right now. Only problem I see is they’ll have the Beretta optic cut, which makes the LTT cut a no-go. If that’s not important to you and you like the tactical tan color of the slide, you’ll be golden.
    Thanks- I’d considered those… but I’m not interested in either the tan color or the Beretta optic cuts.

Beretta is having a birthday sale on their website. 20% off with code 22BDAY20.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

This WAL? (checkering on the right). There's a reason Beretta USA only refers customers to Josh at AAGW or Wilson Combat for custom work and not to a guy working out of his basement. They are pro's and have FFL's per requirements to work on people's guns.

BF protects him because he donates to the forum and he gets the mods to delete dissenting opinions and to ban people (ask me how I know).
    | 92 Centennial x 2 | 92-Stock Competition | 92 Combat x 2 |
    | 92 Brigadier Tactical | 92G-SD | 92 Elite II in 9mm, 9x21 and 357SIG |
    | CZ SP01 Shadow | CZ P-01 in ODG | CZ-97 | Walther P5 |
    | SIG/SAN 553R | SIG/SAN 553-Diopter | SIG/SAN 551-2 SP SWAT |

Seems like the best thread for laughing. In this case the subject is not a garage gunsmith, but Beretta in Tennessee.

Name:  x37_beretta_corp_corp.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  33.7 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    Seems like the best thread for laughing. In this case the subject is not a garage gunsmith, but Beretta in Tennessee.

Are we laughing at “CORP. CORP.”?

Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    Are we laughing at “CORP. CORP.”?
    Years from now, a Corp-Corp marking will make it a 'rare' item to collectors
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    Years from now, a Corp-Corp marking will make it a 'rare' item to collectors
    *Scurries off to check my new LTT Elite*

Marked safe from Corp-Corp.

Name:  B7C4E200-35B5-462A-8DA0-4BA81837E1FF.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  38.8 KB
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    *Scurries off to check my new LTT Elite*

Marked safe from Corp-Corp.
    Yeah, I looked at mine too, I admit. But apparently, the Corp-Corp markings is only on the guns that have the right side blank. They tried to save a few cents by only putting a banner on the left side, and chose an RDO model for that.

User Tag List