Page 262 of 323 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Anyone else ever mistakenly bid on something thinking it was something else? Was cruising GB hoping to find another Wilson CenTac. After seeing several I got a little excited and placed the opening bid on a Wilson 92G that turned out to be a BrigTac instead of a CenTac. On the plus side I may end up with a very lightly used BrigTac for $800. Though I hope someone will snipe it at the last minute. If not I'll either try to sell it and break even or swap slides with my Vertec.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Anyone else ever mistakenly bid on something thinking it was something else? Was cruising GB hoping to find another Wilson CenTac. After seeing several I got a little excited and placed the opening bid on a Wilson 92G that turned out to be a BrigTac instead of a CenTac. On the plus side I may end up with a very lightly used BrigTac for $800. Though I hope someone will snipe it at the last minute. If not I'll either try to sell it and break even or swap slides with my Vertec.
    I applied to the wrong graduate program and didn't realize it until after a plane ride and half of a two day interview. I'm more careful with Gunbroker though! Good luck with the auction, whether that be a good deal or no deal.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by pangloss View Post
    I applied to the wrong graduate program and didn't realize it until after a plane ride and half of a two day interview. I'm more careful with Gunbroker though! Good luck with the auction, whether that be a good deal or no deal.

That's the funny thing, I was being super careful to look over all the other adds and such before considering bidding. It was literally the last tab I had opened of Berettas on GB and I guess I saw what I wanted to see after looking at about 6 or 8 Centurion Tacticals.
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Well someone just outbid me by $5 with 90 minutes to go. If a bidding war doesn't break out in that time that person is getting a heck of a deal on a nice Beretta.

Meant to post these a while ago
    Name:  155223054622916959245.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  32.3 KB
    Name:  1552230641121-409634080.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  35.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    Well someone just outbid me by $5 with 90 minutes to go. If a bidding war doesn't break out in that time that person is getting a heck of a deal on a nice Beretta.
    How did it end up? I didn't check the final price in the 92 LTT that I bid $605 for.

Ended up at $860. Still a good price.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/802279840

A magazine release question:

I would like a larger-than-stock release on my new-to-me Centurion, and I’d like to flip it to use my index finger vice my thumb. I was originally looking at the Wilson smooth large release, but I saw that it is only for right hand thumb useage.

What it the largest flippable release? I’m considering the Langdon Tactical release, but I’m uncertain if I can flip it, or if there are others I should be looking at.
    Per the PF Code of Conduct, I have a commercial interest in the StreakTM product as sold by Ammo, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stony Lane View Post
    Thats the one I bought. Got it through Langdon Tactical, but it’s the same piece.
    Last edited by Vista461; 03-17-2019 at 05:02 PM.

User Tag List