Page 274 of 323 FirstFirst ... 174224264272273274275276284 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by Yung View Post
    Well, if those mags are finally available now, that means a certain something is probably not far behind.
    I hope so !!! LTT compact for the win.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Elite skeletonized hammer

Does it provide any appreciable functional improvement? It would be for a 92FS running a D spring.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshjath View Post
    Does it provide any appreciable functional improvement? It would be for a 92FS running a D spring.
    I don't think so - it's mostly just cool guy points. It may theoretically have less mass so with a given spring a faster lock time, but for the average mortal I don't think it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshjath View Post
    Yes it does. I don't really understand the physics but...when I started experimenting w/ lighter hammer springs I found out. Standard 92G was good w/ 13# spring but had light strikes w/ 12#. Swapped in a Beretta skeleton hammer and the 12# was reliable.

Site Supporter
    @Tim92G

Hey Tim,

Have you had any chance to put a good number of rounds through the compact 15 rounders? I'm hoping someone beats on them before I buy.

Newt

Quote Originally Posted by newt View Post
    @Tim92G

Hey Tim,

Have you had any chance to put a good number of rounds through the compact 15 rounders? I'm hoping someone beats on them before I buy.

Newt
    Newt, I worked all weekend and didn't make it to the range, I'm hoping no one has any plans for me this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by newt View Post
    @Tim92G

Hey Tim,

Newt
    I have put quite a few rounds through them. I have prototypes that came directly to me from Beretta as well as the production mags that came directly from MecGar. They are great mags and have been 100% so far.

Again, you can blame me that MecGar is making these mags. It was a must have for the success of future 92 Compact Projects and the 92 Compact in general. Beretta USA in Tennesse drove this project with MecGar to make this happen. I am super excited about this mag, I know it's only two more rounds, but I feel like it is a game changer for that little gun.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I have put quite a few rounds through them. I have prototypes that came directly to me from Beretta as well as the production mags that came directly from MecGar. They are great mags and have been 100% so far.

Again, you can blame me that MecGar is making these mags. It was a must have for the success of future 92 Compact Projects and the 92 Compact in general. Beretta USA in Tennesse drove this project with MecGar to make this happen. I am super excited about this mag, I know it's only two more rounds, but I feel like it is a game changer for that little gun.
    Do you plan on carrying them on your website?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

Any hints on release dates , models , etc?

If you can’t , I understand. Thanks for all you do!

Student
    The two-round difference with Mec-Gar's name on it was probably the tipping point for me to refrain from getting on the train to send out my Glocks for milling and buying a couple ACROs along with new holsters

User Tag List