Page 242 of 323 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Site Supporter
    I actually haven't taken my 92 compact out for a while... need to change that...

Don't know if this has been posted...

http://tooltechgunsight.com/product/beretta-92fs/

Looks like a possible option for those with 92 series guns that are wanting tritium.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    Our local Beretta agents are selling compacts at a hellava price at the moment. If I didnt need a back up Shadow 2 I would be all over one.
    How much is a compact in SA?

Quote Originally Posted by Jfpatch View Post

Looks like a possible option for those with 92 series guns that are wanting tritium.

That is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    I actually haven't taken my 92 compact out for a while... need to change that...
    Love my 92 Compact. If I’m not carrying the 92BT, it’s the C.

This is indeed a great option but, in Trijicon HD fashion, these sights look tall and sharp - especially the rear. It may be only 0.07” over the factory sights, but Trijicon HDs really change the profile of my compact pistols. I have them on a bunch of pistols and much prefer the Ameriglo’s sleeker profile whenever possible. The height and edges may make AIWB carry not so fun. Thus, I may hold off on installing them on my 92 Compact until I see more pics. .
    Last edited by Sensei; 04-25-2018 at 11:45 PM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Site Supporter

Looks nice, but $299 is pretty steep.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    How much is a compact in SA?
    Wholesale is between a Gen 4 and a Gen 5 GLOCK
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

I decided to give Wilson Combats flat wire recoil spring a try. I'd found these didn't live up to the hype in the 1911, but thought I'd give it a shot and installed one in my training 92. After approximately ten thousand rounds the thing completely shit the bed. I clean my training gun on what can be called a semi-routine basis, so I haven't been paying close attention to the springs condition. Over the last couple of shooting sessions I'd noticed a different feel in the slide recoil impulse, something that's indicative of a tired recoil spring. I removed the slide assembly from the gun and was able to lift the spring and its proprietary guide rod right out of the gun. There was no tension left on the spring to hold it against the slide and barrel and its length matched that of the guide rod. So much for Wilsons "The last spring you'll ever need." Ten thousand rounds on a recoil spring isn't bad. However, considering the requirement of buying a spring and guide rod every time replacement is necessary, at the price of $35.00 the juice doesn't seem to be worth the squeeze.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I decided to give Wilson Combats flat wire recoil spring a try. I'd found these didn't live up to the hype in the 1911, but thought I'd give it a shot and installed one in my training 92. After approximately ten thousand rounds the thing completely shit the bed. I clean my training gun on what can be called a semi-routine basis, so I haven't been paying close attention to the springs condition. Over the last couple of shooting sessions I'd noticed a different feel in the slide recoil impulse, something that's indicative of a tired recoil spring. I removed the slide assembly from the gun and was able to lift the spring and its proprietary guide rod right out of the gun. There was no tension left on the spring to hold it against the slide and barrel and its length matched that of the guide rod. So much for Wilsons "The last spring you'll ever need." Ten thousand rounds on a recoil spring isn't bad. However, considering the requirement of buying a spring and guide rod every time replacement is necessary, at the price of $35.00 the juice doesn't seem to be worth the squeeze.
    I don't think I even came close to 10K on mine... Maybe 6-7K.

That said, it just opened far too easily... Not a fan, really...

User Tag List