Page 200 of 323 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Yes, the 90-TWO and 92A1 are part of the same mutant branch of the Beretta 92 family tree. The 90-TWO and 92A1 are more compatible with each other than they are with the rest of the 92 family.

There's a few examples of the 90-TWO/92A1 hybrid on Beretta forum...obviously these are rare considering how uncommon the 90-TWO is in the first place.

Here's a 90-TWO/96A1 version...

Last edited by JSGlock34; 10-11-2016 at 08:42 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    I called Beretta CS for some other reason today, and while I had them on the phone, asked about the G conversion kits. The very nice lady said there is no ETA, and they may never happen. That's what one guy was told by that one lady, today, for whatever it's worth.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jere View Post
    Just bought this for 605.00. My first BerettaAttachment 11002
    605? Six Oh Five? Dammit, I will never have such luck in a lifetime.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Did some browsing on the Beretta Forum and some posters over there are reporting that M9A3 Gs are starting to make their way to gunshops. They stated they had the Cougar style decocking levers as opposed to the standard style and there was no "G" markings on the slides. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I run across one in my local shops but that's a tall order.
    Shoot more, post less...

Damn dude, you stole it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jere View Post
    Just bought this for 605.00. My first BerettaAttachment 11002

The 90-two. Slow fire. 15 rnd at 7 yards. Not super perfect, but good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “A gun is a tool, Marian; no better or no worse than any other tool: an axe, a shovel or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that.” - Shane

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    The 90-two. Slow fire. 15 rnd at 7 yards. Not super perfect, but good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That'll do the job!
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Did some browsing on the Beretta Forum and some posters over there are reporting that M9A3 Gs are starting to make their way to gunshops. They stated they had the Cougar style decocking levers as opposed to the standard style and there was no "G" markings on the slides. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I run across one in my local shops but that's a tall order.
    Just for reference, the free-state version is part number JS92M9A3GM. Looks like MAP is going to be ~$998 or so. Lots of online sellers that typically have competitive pricing are configured to let you set up an in-stock notice, so you'll get an email when they have some.

Because I lack will power, I bought an Elite II tonight. Can I use my Brig Tac holster with it or am I going to have to buy a new holster just for the Elite II?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Because I lack will power, I bought an Elite II tonight. Can I use my Brig Tac holster with it or am I going to have to buy a new holster just for the Elite II?
    If it's the one I'm thinking of on BF, you didn't buy just any old Elite II, though. Looked like a fairly solid purchase to me for the price. Can't believe the PO never shot it. What a waste.

ETA that I don't know about the BT holster - rounded trigger guard on the BT would be the only difference that could be a problem. All I have here are G-SD's, Vertecs, and Elites -- no BT's.
    Last edited by Welder; 11-07-2016 at 12:43 PM.

User Tag List