Page 258 of 323 FirstFirst ... 158208248256257258259260268308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    That sounds like a really smart idea.

Being sarcastic, but if you guys are thinking about what should be done, you can likely bet it has been discussed and most likely it is coming. Look for really great things in the next say...... 4 months.
    Just in time for my birthday. Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiban View Post
    Just in time for my birthday. Hmmmm...
    Oooo, mine two.

Being sarcastic, but if you guys are thinking about what should be done, you can likely bet it has been discussed and most likely it is coming. Look for really great things in the next say...... 4 months.
    Sounds like I'll be buying some more pistols from you.

Staying tuned!

I've always felt the compact 92s just didn't get the attention they deserved from Beretta in order to be successful here.
    Last edited by falar; 01-12-2019 at 01:09 PM.

That's great news from Mr. Langdon, I'm definitely in for one . Hopefully it will have the same order options as the LTT Elite as mine only has the trigger job.
    I have the Beretta/ Wilson combat 92gcc with the trigger job and I had Wilson drill the sight post for the F.O rods.

Man, so you’re telling me I may be ordering a decked out Elite LTT and matching compact in the very near future? I can see matching guns with carry bevels, trigger jobs, and NP3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow me on Instagram @usmc_k9_vet
    Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    That's great news from Mr. Langdon, I'm definitely in for one . Hopefully it will have the same order options as the LTT Elite as mine only has the trigger job.
    I have the Beretta/ Wilson combat 92gcc with the trigger job and I had Wilson drill the sight post for the F.O rods.
    I have that same gun and have been carrying it lately in a Milt Sparks VM2. I wish mine had the fiber optic front sight option like yours, although I do like the simple white dot front much more than I thought I would. Still, a red fiber optic front would be better.

Guncrafter Industries: NN LW CCO 9mm Nighthawk: Talon .45, GRP Double Stack 9mm, Predator T5 9mm Volkmann Precision: Combat Carry 9mm Wilson Combat: 92G Brig Tac, 92G CC

If you are handy w/ tools it's not to difficult to drill a B92 fixed front sight for FO. this is my 92G
    20180921_073216 by craig stuard, on Flickr
    Dang, I need to take another picture now that I have touched up my goof. Do the cross filing first. The the drilling is easier since less metal to get through. One of the common FO diameters is .060 inch. So I used a standard 1/16 inch (.0625"). I got a piece of 1/4" brass rod about 7 inches long. Drilled a hole in the end w/ the 1/16" bit. Installed the bit in the end of the rod and hit it w/ a hammer a couple times. When it started to move in the rod I pulled it out and dremeled a small flat on the shank. Put it back and hammered it again. I think I will use a steel rod if I do it again. Having the long extension allowed me to drill from the rear of the sight w/ only a very slight angle. This not quite as good as my Dawsons since the FO is shorter, but it works just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    If you are handy w/ tools it's not to difficult to drill a B92 fixed front sight for FO. this is my 92G
    Dang, I need to take another picture now that I have touched up my goof. Do the cross filing first. The the drilling is easier since less metal to get through. One of the common FO diameters is .060 inch. So I used a standard 1/16 inch (.0625"). I got a piece of 1/4" brass rod about 7 inches long. Drilled a hole in the end w/ the 1/16" bit. Installed the bit in the end of the rod and hit it w/ a hammer a couple times. When it started to move in the rod I pulled it out and dremeled a small flat on the shank. Put it back and hammered it again. I think I will use a steel rod if I do it again. Having the long extension allowed me to drill from the rear of the sight w/ only a very slight angle. This not quite as good as my Dawsons since the FO is shorter, but it works just fine.
    That looks like it will allow a lot more light in than what Wilson does. I had them do my 92G Compact, and it only gets a little light from the end of the fiber rod.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    Very cool, but way beyond my skill level.

Site Supporter
    Can you get all black thin grips for the 92FS compact? I think Wilson might make some but I do not like how much their logo sticks out. I’m a plain and boring kind of guy .

User Tag List