Page 281 of 323 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    @e_stern

Two questions.

1. Is there any real chance Beretta would ever do a run of 92Ds again?

2. Hopefully this makes sense. Will the "improved" safety/decocker levers from the M9A3 work on a standard 92? Either FS model or G model.

Much thanks to you for your participation on this forum.
    1) Sure, just need to find a customer willing to meet the MOQ.
    2) Yes, all standard 92s made after 1984 with slide mounted combined Safety/Decocking mechanisms. G models are incompatible due to the plunger angle on the right side being different.**

You CAN put the modern levers into a G, but the right side plunger/spring traditionally used in the G can't be used, nor can the F style plunger/spring used in the conversion kit be used, so it may not function 100%.
    Last edited by e_stern; 11-01-2019 at 08:59 AM.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Quote Originally Posted by M2CattleCo View Post
    Got dang.

I drug out my rarely shot M9A3 to compare with a friend's stock model LTT.

Over a year since I touched a Beretta and I can still outrun my $3K 9mm 1911 with it and can still stack 'em in the black with less effort than with my 1911...
    With the M9a3, LTT, or both? Either way I don’t like hearing stuff like this. I have two guns I regret selling. An old P220 I bought as a wedding gift to myself and a Wilson Centurion. Been thinking really hard about 9mm single actions and comments like this give me pause.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    @e_stern; I saw that the Beretta has the 92x performance aluminum trigger (separate from the entire “performance trigger parts group” on the European website. Since I’m new to Beretta will they ship small parts to the U.S., or is there a chance we’ll be seeing those in the states soon?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    @e_stern; I saw that the Beretta has the 92x performance aluminum trigger (separate from the entire “performance trigger parts group” on the European website. Since I’m new to Beretta will they ship small parts to the U.S., or is there a chance we’ll be seeing those in the states soon?
    They will not ship directly to end user.

I am setting up these parts for the US. Expect to see them around Q2 earliest due to production limitations.

Site Supporter
    Got dang.

I drug out my rarely shot M9A3 to compare with a friend's stock model LTT.

Over a year since I touched a Beretta and I can still outrun my $3K 9mm 1911 with it and can still stack 'em in the black with less effort than with my 1911...
    Not surprised by this in the slightest.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    With the M9a3, LTT, or both? Either way I don’t like hearing stuff like this. I have two guns I regret selling. An old P220 I bought as a wedding gift to myself and a Wilson Centurion. Been thinking really hard about 9mm single actions and comments like this give me pause.
    Both, but more easily with the LTT due to me never really being a good fit with the Vertec grip, even though my A3 has a better trigger than the LTT.

The 92G-SD was my favorite 92 but I never owned one due to scarcity, but the LTT Elite is close enough. I may trade the A3 for the LTT.

Site Supporter
    Both, but more easily with the LTT due to me never really being a good fit with the Vertec grip, even though my A3 has a better trigger than the LTT.

The 92G-SD was my favorite 92 but I never owned one due to scarcity, but the LTT Elite is close enough. I may trade the A3 for the LTT.
    Have you thought about trying some of the new conversion grips on the m9a3?

Yeah, I have the rubber one and it works well, but my shirts have a big problem of sticking to it when carrying.

I'd rather have the M9A1 frame as it's always been my favorite.

Yeah, I have the rubber one and it works well, but my shirts have a big problem of sticking to it when carrying.

I'd rather have the M9A1 frame as it's always been my favorite.
    @e_stern posted a G10 set of conversion grips earlier. I don’t know if they’re available yet by themselves without having to buy a 92X. That should solve the short sticking issue.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    As much as I like my Wilson 92BT and my 92C (with G conversion), I really wish there was a smaller option. When I put the 92C next to a SIG 228/229, can’t help but just go WTF. I’ve come full circle back to SIG TDAs, though in truth I only dabbled with those other things.

The next step for me will be optics....

User Tag List