Page 147 of 323 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    [snip] Interesting comment from WC, had asked them to install their trigger bar also. Rep said the WC BT already have the trigger bar with wilson modified geometry installed.[snip]
    Unless something has changed, that is not true. I know the original Brigadier Tactical pistols shipped with the Beretta OEM trigger bar as the WC part was still in development. It is possible that on current production Wilson is shipping the part to Beretta, but WC has stated in the past that each trigger bar has to be fit to each pistol. In other words, the WC trigger bar is not a "drop-in" part. I really cannot see Beretta fitting a part like the WC trigger bar, so I am skeptical that the WC trigger bar is stock on the newest Brigadier Tactical pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    Nice looking blaster and video.

Is that a Wilson single sided safety/de-cocker?
    Thank you. Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    Unless something has changed, that is not true. I know the original Brigadier Tactical pistols shipped with the Beretta OEM trigger bar as the WC part was still in development. It is possible that on current production Wilson is shipping the part to Beretta, but WC has stated in the past that each trigger bar has to be fit to each pistol. In other words, the WC trigger bar is not a "drop-in" part. I really cannot see Beretta fitting a part like the WC trigger bar, so I am skeptical that the WC trigger bar is stock on the newest Brigadier Tactical pistols.
    WC said they would call when they received the pistols and confirm planned work. Will ask again but he was pretty adamant that the trigger bar was not needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FWIW, I just picked up my 4 thousand SN BT shipped from WC a few days ago w/. Action Tune, and they told me their trigger bar had to be a separate purchase. The AT was done on the Beretta OEM trigger bar.

That'd be a nice bonus if you're rep is right.

Quote Originally Posted by crossrifles View Post
    Thank you. Yes it is.
    What class do you shoot? I thought the WC parts were a total no-go for IDPA, which is why they didn't come on the Brig Tac. See post #1443. I could be missing something though.

Edwin, thoughts?

What class do you shoot? I thought the WC parts were a total no-go for IDPA, which is why they didn't come on the Brig Tac. See post #1443. I could be missing something though.

Edwin, thoughts?
    For SSP it's not allowed, but he shoots ESP which allows aftermarket visible parts. Eventually I'll build me a SAO frame safety model for ESP whenever I can find me a D slide.

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    WC said they would call when they received the pistols and confirm planned work. Will ask again but he was pretty adamant that the trigger bar was not needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiman View Post
    FWIW, I just picked up my 4 thousand SN BT shipped from WC a few days ago w/. Action Tune, and they told me their trigger bar had to be a separate purchase. The AT was done on the Beretta OEM trigger bar.

That'd be a nice bonus if you're rep is right.
    This came up in the Wilson Combat Beretta 92G Carry thread - thought this was relevant to the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonCombatRep View Post
    The Trigger bar is extra but due to Federal Excise Tax regulations we can't use that on a gun unless you buy the gun and send it back to us for the work. Sounds stupid, I know....
    Last edited by JSGlock34; 02-28-2016 at 09:53 PM.
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    For SSP it's not allowed, but he shoots ESP which allows aftermarket visible parts. Eventually I'll build me a SAO frame safety model for ESP whenever I can find me a D slide.
    Sorry, I must have completely misunderstood you in our previous convo about this as I thought you said they were a total no-go in IDPA.

Ahh, looking back, it was this post that had me thinking it was not allowed...

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Wouldn't it be considered "disabling" a safety feature?
    (Illegal mod across all divisions?)

So for the sake of clarity, I CAN install the WC single sided de-cocker on my BT and use it in ESP?
    Last edited by StraitR; 02-28-2016 at 10:02 PM.

Sorry, I must have completely misunderstood you in our previous convo about this as I thought you said they were a total no-go in IDPA.

Ahh, looking back, it was this post that had me thinking it was not allowed...

So for the sake of clarity, I CAN install the WC single sided de-cocker on my BT and use it in ESP?
    Yeah, ESP is fine to use it. Sorry about not being clearer in my previous post.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    Yeah, ESP is fine to use it. Sorry about not being clearer in my previous post.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    Got it, thanks. No worries, looking back, I wasn't being very clear myself.

User Tag List