Page 313 of 323 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Name:  20221201_112307.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  88.3 KB
    Brought the newly acquired LTT out to the range, along with the 92X Compact I've been shooting/carrying for a few years.
    This is my first experience with a Langdon trigger and the hype is certainly real - though the stock trigger in the 92x is certainly no slouch when compared back to back.
    The gun is everything I hoped it would be, and I'm looking forward to shooting the heck out of it!

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by swampyank33 View Post
    Name:  20221201_112307.jpg
Views: 413
Size:  88.3 KB
    Brought the newly acquired LTT out to the range, along with the 92X Compact I've been shooting/carrying for a few years.
    This is my first experience with a Langdon trigger and the hype is certainly real - though the stock trigger in the 92x is certainly no slouch when compared back to back.
    The gun is everything I hoped it would be, and I'm looking forward to shooting the heck out of it!
    I have been trying to get gata naranja to ditch the 9mm 1911 RO compact she has for one of the 92X compacts, because safety/decocker. No joy as of yet.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

I was able to score a 92 compact L, on an m9a1 frame today.
    Pictures to follow.

<EDIT>... My Centurion slide fits on it like a charm. So it could be rmr04, or irons. 🍆
    Last edited by CSW; 12-01-2022 at 07:16 PM.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Pics up!

Came with Wilson Combat grips, that I'm not too jazzed about. They can be found in the for sale section.
    Put the factory grips on until this LOK's get here.

My Centurion LTT slide mounts like a matched set.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CSW View Post
    I was able to score a 92 compact L, on an m9a1 frame today.
    Pictures to follow.

<EDIT>... My Centurion slide fits on it like a charm. So it could be rmr04, or irons. 🍆
    There's something to be said for an "ecosystem" of a 92 Compact and 92 Centurion if you like have multiple size options of the same gun. Going Centurion over Full would enable you to share basically every single part, including slides, barrels, recoil springs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    There's something to be said for an "ecosystem" of a 92 Compact and 92 Centurion if you like have multiple size options of the same gun. Going Centurion over Full would enable you to share basically every single part, including slides, barrels, recoil springs, etc.
    Oh absolutely, but like an addict, I have all three sizes now.
    The Centurion LTT slide on the Compact frame REALLY hides well appendix, and the compact's grip isn't too short to get a master grip.

I know there are limitations, but I’m not clear about what they are. Centurion and Compact slides work on Centurion and Compact frames, but full size slides and frames are separate - correct?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I know there are limitations, but I’m not clear about what they are. Centurion and Compact slides work on Centurion and Compact frames, but full size slides and frames are separate - correct?
    A Centurion and Compact use the exact same 4.25" barrel slide. A full size frame has longer/different slide rails with the 4.7/4.9" barrel, and a full size frame/slide is not compatible with the compact/Centurion.

A Centurion and Compact use the exact same 4.25" barrel slide. A full size frame has longer/different slide rails with the 4.7/4.9" barrel, and a full size frame/slide is not compatible with the compact/Centurion.
    That was my fuzzy understanding - thank you for confirming!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

And that answers the question I had about using a full size barrel in a Centurion slide. I'd have to have it cut down but that would be a chance to get it flush cut and crowned for cool factor. Thanks!

What's the trick to convert a non-D to a DAO? I remember it has to do with removing a spring but I don't know/remember which one.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List