Page 257 of 323 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3230

Thread: Beretta 92 FS Compact (and general Beretta love lately)

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Supprised that they released that. I know that Beretta USA is testing them. Maybe because of a certain project that someone is getting built, soon hopefully. I don't know that it has been fully tested yet?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

LTT 92 Compact in the works?

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Supprised that they released that. I know that Beretta USA is testing them. Maybe because of a certain project that someone is getting built, soon hopefully. I don't know that it has been fully tested yet?
    I think "someone" just dropped a hint about a "certain project." I better start saving my $$$ now.

Site Supporter
    My B92 collection is pretty complete, BUT, if said project involved a no-rail, dehorned compact frame, a slide with a dovetailed front sight, and the name of a small firm located in Gilbert, AZ, on the side, I’ll be reaching for my wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    My B92 collection is pretty complete, BUT, if said project involved a no-rail, dehorned compact frame, a slide with a dovetailed front sight, and the name of a small firm located in Gilbert, AZ, on the side, I’ll be reaching for my wallet.
    This but on a Centurion. I may just have to "settle" for a WC CenTac.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    #metoo!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    They should release those mags, ‘cause I’ll be Beta testing the F out of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Jed View Post
    I think "someone" just dropped a hint about a "certain project." I better start saving my $$$ now.
    Do big things come in small packages? I sure hope this project doesn’t involve a rail.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Wow, great news!

So long overdue.

Man, if they ever release a version with a dovetailed front sight, preferably with the frame the "M9A1 compacts" have been using I'll finally take the 92 compact plunge.
    Last edited by falar; 01-11-2019 at 05:23 PM.

New holster arrived today. Now where’s my damn mags!

Name:  A8108F69-6824-49B0-A7BB-A3D79176FD05.jpg
Views: 2003
Size:  66.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by falar View Post
    Wow, great news!

So long overdue.

Man, if they ever release a version with a dovetailed front sight, preferably with the frame the "M9A1 compacts" have been using I'll finally take the 92 compact plunge.

That sounds like a really smart idea.

Being sarcastic, but if you guys are thinking about what should be done, you can likely bet it has been discussed and most likely it is coming. Look for really great things in the next say...... 4 months.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List