Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcus Luttrell at Bush Library....

Site Supporter
    I rented "Pathfinders" a couple of weeks ago. What a crappy movie about a great subject. I'd like to see that one done right as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I rented "Pathfinders" a couple of weeks ago. What a crappy movie about a great subject. I'd like to see that one done right as well.
    Thanks for that review. I was tempted.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I'll definitely see it. There just haven't been enough movies made about our guys yet. And I figure it may help feather the author's nest.
    That nest doesn't need feathered.............he has all the money he will ever need.

And I would imagine, from past experience, any money that goes to him will most likely be passed on the families of those who died during the operation.

I just hope they don't fuck it up........but the pessimist in me says they will.

How much you wanna bet the Hollywood version omits any positive references to Christianity but keeps the part where he feigns converting to Islam.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

Quote Originally Posted by Sean M View Post
    That nest doesn't need feathered.............he has all the money he will ever need.

And I would imagine, from past experience, any money that goes to him will most likely be passed on the families of those who died during the operation.

I just hope they don't fuck it up........but the pessimist in me says they will.
    Well then, even better reason to see the film for me anyway.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

User Tag List