Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Soldier on History Channel...

Ultimate Soldier on History Channel...

Dunno if it's any good, but looks promising: http://www.history.com/shows/ultimate-soldier-challenge
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

It's history channel, so I'm sure the editing and host will be painful to watch, the slow motion camera work will be gorgeous, and the stages will be contrived. But it could still be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by ford.304 View Post
    It's history channel, so I'm sure the editing and host will be painful to watch, the slow motion camera work will be gorgeous, and the stages will be contrived. But it could still be fun.
    But how will they work in aliens, Nostradamus, and Hitler?
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

So far it is better produced and more interesting than ETU on Outdoor Channel. We'll see. One thumb up so far.

Inside Combat Rescue on NATGEO blows all of them away by a very wide margin...
    Last edited by campbed; 03-06-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Ooo! Thanks, I'll add that to the dvr now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ack! Etu! Ack!
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Watching combat rescue right now. Was that me or was someone yelling "Lerooyyyyyyy Jenkins!" as an alert in their FOB?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

My son has been watching Ultimate Soldier Challenge. It is a bit silly. I noticed that Sonny Puzikas will appear next week for the Spetsnaz vs SEALs episode...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I noticed that Sonny Puzikas will appear next week for the Spetsnaz vs SEALs episode...
    Hope they kept the range nice and bright.

Didn't they already do that show? I thought I remembered seeing some ridiculous show where Sonny was break-dancing with an AK and using some ridiculous holster for the Makarov that let you chamber a round as you draw the pistol. Is this a different ridiculous show or the same one?
    3/15/2016

This is a new ridiculous program. There have been some entertaining stages, but the (apparently mandatory) 'trash-talking' is silly and forced. Target discrimination hasn't been a strength for several of the teams. Also, more than a few of the competitions have been decided by whether you know how to clear a malfunction on a particular weapon...
    "When the phone rang, Parker was in the garage, killing a man."

User Tag List