Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Polycase ammuntion

Polycase ammuntion

While sorting brass after my last range trip I came across a very unique .380 case

Found here.

http://polycaseammunition.com/
    Taking a break from social media.

Nice concept...but that is about as far as I'll throw it. I looked at their web-site and followed a couple links to find out how much a case was selling for. $748.00 a case is way too rich for me...especially in .380, which appears to be all they are selling at the moment.

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Methinks they're going to want to tidy up some of their advertising if they want to make it in the mainstream...

...these bullets consistently deliver the deep terminal penetration needed for one-shot kills...
    http://polycaseammunition.com/polycase-products/

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Methinks they're going to want to tidy up some of their advertising if they want to make it in the mainstream...

http://polycaseammunition.com/polycase-products/
    Yup, saw that nugget of wisdom. Might explain why I found only one spent cartridge, must have been the kill shot. The other annoying thing is that the brass whores were out in force. I was barely able to scrounge my own, let alone any other empties. I usually get 300% of what I shoot. This time I got mine plus a polycase, go me.
    Taking a break from social media.

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Yup, saw that nugget of wisdom. Might explain why I found only one spent cartridge, must have been the kill shot.
    Well played, sir. Well played.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    "If you run into an a**hole in the morning, you ran into an a**hole. If you run into a**holes all day, you're the a**hole." - Raylan Givens

The website says it's available in mutiple colors. Anyone want to take a high/low on Multicam pricing?
    I do my best proofreading after I hit "Send"

Quote Originally Posted by CCT125US View Post
    Yup, saw that nugget of wisdom. Might explain why I found only one spent cartridge, must have been the kill shot. The other annoying thing is that the brass whores were out in force. I was barely able to scrounge my own, let alone any other empties. I usually get 300% of what I shoot. This time I got mine plus a polycase, go me.
    Any chance you can put up a pic or two of the fired case?

Old concept. There was a start-up company in the late '70'/early '80's that had polymer cases for .36 Special. IIRC, the bullets were heeled like a .22LR for ease of reloading the unique cases.

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Polymer-cased ammo: The Next Big Thing!™ for coming up on thirty years now...

Who was that company selling the plastic .38 back in the Eighties? USAC*? And then there was the company selling plastic 5.56 not too long back...

*Yup. USAC.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

That is one unfortunate name.
    Ignore Alien Orders

User Tag List