Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: By All Means, Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhurdan View Post
    God, I love this state.
    Me too.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    I wonder where she moved from. Texas, as well as some other states, is seeing an influx of people from California. Tragically some of them seem to want to turn Texas into California. I hope Texas legislatures are taking notes.
    As far as I'm concerned, if they don't like it here, they shouldn't have come. And my advice is to not let the door hit part of their anatomy as they leave.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    I wonder where she moved from.
    It's in there..

Fulbright told the Casper Star-Tribune her family moved from Virginia in July to have access to better schools and a beautiful environment.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Site Supporter
    Wow. Fracking and guns in the same paragraph. Someone needs to stop getting information from bumper stickers.

I think a state behind the new Iron Curtain would be more to her liking. I'm sure MD would welcome her with open arms!

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    I thought it was going to be a link to this column.

Maybe she could investigate relocating to Erie, Colorado? It's not too far, and I hear there're going to be a bunch of houses on the market there soon...
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I thought it was going to be a link to this column.

Maybe she could investigate relocating to Erie, Colorado? It's not too far, and I hear there're going to be a bunch of houses on the market there soon...
    Boy, that article pretty much showcases all the bigotry, ignorance and hyperbole that the antis harbor against the gun culture. Everything is there, from the mocking of anyone who would like more than 10 (7 in NY) rounds to the stereotyping of gun owners as shoeless hillbillies.
    Last edited by Suvorov; 02-25-2013 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Dang auto correct

Quote Originally Posted by Bigguy View Post
    Texas, as well as some other states, is seeing an influx of people from California. Tragically some of them seem to want to turn Texas into California.
    I feel your pain. We had a similar situation going on in east PA when there was a vast disparity in property prices/taxes and the desire to move away from urban blight of NYC and NNJ. Aside from the increased availability of decent pizza and Chinese food, the end result was property taxes and home prices skyrocketing until the housing bubble burst and an increase in crime and congestion. Unfortunately, many who leave the city forget not to bring the city with them.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

I keep telling people, move to South Dakota. Tired of hippies ruining your state! Come to South Dakota, where the Coastal Elite is considered a nuisance varmint!

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I keep telling people, move to South Dakota. Tired of hippies ruining your state! Come to South Dakota, where the Coastal Elite is considered a nuisance varmint!
    I nearly lost my sanity just driving across Kansas. I couldn't survive living on the Great Plains. I need mountains like a fish needs water.

User Tag List