Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alec Baldwin Is Fun To Watch...

Alec Baldwin Is Fun To Watch...

http://www.jammiewf.com/2013/frothin...crime-charges/

A great parting comment from the blogger:

"We should probably institute a seven-day waiting period on Twitter for angry racist outbursts by over-indulged liberal actors. Just to avoid such embarrassment."
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

HAHAHA, You know as much as I ignore the ass clowns in Holly wood, it is hard to turn away from a good train wreck.

It's not a train wreck, though. He will be absolved. That's just how it works.

Site Supporter
    Dr Ablow has some too-late advice for Alexs' parents:
    http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/...ed-narcissist/
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

The man he sees in the mirror is a reflection of how he views the rest of mankind.

No wonder he wants to disarm private citizens.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post

I believe in the effects of Darwinism. It might be slow, but you know at some point it will happen.

Marco Rubio is worse! He took a drink of water! His political career is over, according to the MSM.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Butters, the d*** shooter Byron's Avatar
    Am I to understand the article correctly that criminal charges are being considered because he offended people with his words?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Am I to understand the article correctly that criminal charges are being considered because he offended people with his words?
    Isn't that just GREAT.!
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    ...because the highest recognized virtue among liberals is agreeing with liberals. Thus people will judge his character in light of his politics.

If Ted Nugent said the same stuff the hue and cry from the mainstream press would be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Don't tell me you're one of those "free speech" extremists who thinks that expression of an opinion...even an odious one...should be free from any form of government sanction. That's some classic dead old white guy thinking right there, chief.
    3/15/2016

User Tag List