Thread: On a lighter note...American News is crap.....

On a lighter note...American News is crap.....

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    "...stop taking money from the NRA..."

Absolute crap. The NRA has absolutely no editorial control or influence over what goes on the air on news networks.

And personally I'm sick to death with the notion that Fox News is the same thing as MSNBC. It's a convenient strawman used to distract from the fact that much of the "news" is pushing a progressive agenda. Recent coverage of the Newton events and aftermath are a good example of the dearth of reason present in what passes for our media.

...but it's at least more entertaining and less long-winded than John Stewart.
    3/15/2016

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    "...stop taking money from the NRA..."

Absolute crap. The NRA has absolutely no editorial control or influence over what goes on the air on news networks.

And personally I'm sick to death with the notion that Fox News is the same thing as MSNBC. It's a convenient strawman used to distract from the fact that much of the "news" is pushing a progressive agenda. Recent coverage of the Newton events and aftermath are a good example of the dearth of reason present in what passes for our media.

...but it's at least more entertaining and less long-winded than John Stewart.
    Yeah I didn't agree with the NRA bit, but for the most part comical and true....especially the fear part.

The NRA writes checks to the MSM? WOW! Are they ever getting ripped off.
    In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function. We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful.” ― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    I think the joke was the write a check to Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by NETim View Post
    I'm a gun blogger, dammit, when do I get my wheelbarrows of cash?!

User Tag List