Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: proposed qualification course

Shot this yesterday.

Total score was 26.54, which included 4 seconds penalty points/time. I tried to shoot it clean, but I guess I didn’t try hard enough…I only felt like I could spare 30 rounds in this time of ammo famine, so I just shot it the one time.

For reference, I am classified B in USPSA. I am not officially classified in IDPA, but when I shoot the IDPA Classifier (outlaw, with AIWB and concealment) I seem to shoot between 70 and 90 seconds, including penalties, and apparently depending on my stress level. I have never shot the SQC.

Quote Originally Posted by OrigamiAK View Post
    Shot this yesterday.

Total score was 26.54, which included 4 seconds penalty points/time. I tried to shoot it clean, but I guess I didn’t try hard enough…I only felt like I could spare 30 rounds in this time of ammo famine, so I just shot it the one time.

For reference, I am classified B in USPSA. I am not officially classified in IDPA, but when I shoot the IDPA Classifier (outlaw, with AIWB and concealment) I seem to shoot between 70 and 90 seconds, including penalties, and apparently depending on my stress level. I have never shot the SQC.
    Thanks. Our guys have gotten their times down in the low 40s. I expect to see continued improvement.

I haven't gotten a chance to shoot it yet. I have recently shot a couple of 102.xx scores on the IDPA classifier. I am thinking mid to high 30s for me trying to keep it "clean" at the 25.

User Tag List