Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who makes the best, daily carry, 1 1/2" leather gun belt

I'm very happy with my Saddleback Leather Tow Belt.
    -C

My blog: The Way of the Multigun

Banned
    I purchased the Comp-Tac with the kydex insert. Not saying what is the best but for the money and delivery times it is a good belt.

I've got a Beltman and Crossbreed gun belt.

Both are wearing well.
    US Navy Veteran
    1961-1965

I ordered an A&G in black and a Beltman in brown (quick ship option for both). The A&G is awesome but sent the Beltman back because A) it was too flimsy for a $90 gun belt and B) the keeper loop was so far away from the buckle that it interfered with my front left belt loop on my pants so the buckle looked off-center. If you get a Beltman, definitely get the reinforcement option. The cool part was they shipped both belts in less than 4 days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

I have to add that I have been satisfied with the Beltman gun belts for the past 6 years. I have used a couple.

Great service and product.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    I am very happy with my Beltman. I was not very satisfied with my Comp-Tac (unreinforced).

I know, I know...

It isn't leather, but it is by leaps and bounds the best belt I've ever worn.

http://www.thewilderness.com/index.p...309&parent=142

I needed a belt a few weeks back, and this belt came highly recommended to me, so, I went ahead and ordered one of the 5-stitch belts. It arrived about a week or so later, and I put the belt on right away. There hasn't been a day since that I *haven't* worn it. The more I use it, the more impressed I am with it. Vertical stiffness in the belt is superb...

For the price, I honestly don't think it can be beaten. The only reason I can see *not* to use the Wilderness Tactical belt is if your clothing style doesn't match the style of the belt. For me, it's no problem since I don't have any reason to wear a suit and tie.

Personally, I don't see myself switching back to a leather belt anytime soon here (and this, from someone that has access to leather, leather-working tools, and could easily make a belt of whatever sort of leather was desired).

Quote Originally Posted by John Ralston View Post
    Me...
    OK, I am uninformed. Please provide your website. I need a black 1.5" size 40 belt ASAP. How long will it take?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Creek View Post
    OK, I am uninformed. Please provide your website. I need a black 1.5" size 40 belt ASAP. How long will it take?
    www.5shotleather.com

He stated earlier in the thread that the lead time for a belt is 10-12 months.
    Last edited by Bowman_15; 03-04-2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: formatting issues

A&G got me one same day. So far it's great.

User Tag List