Thread: Kid In Jail Over Comments Made About "League of Legends" on FB....huh??

Kid In Jail Over Comments Made About "League of Legends" on FB....huh??

Earlier this year, Carter and a friend got into an Facebook argument with someone regarding "League of Legends," an online video game with notoriously die-hard fans. Justin's father, Jack, explained to ABC local affiliate KVUE that at the end of the conversation "[s]omeone had said something to the effect of 'Oh you're insane, you're crazy, you're messed up in the head,’ to which [Justin] replied 'Oh yeah, I'm real messed up in the head, I'm going to go shoot up a school full of kids and eat their still, beating hearts,’ and the next two lines were lol and jk [all sic]."
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3512025.html
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

FB/twitter/et. al., are biting more and more people in the ass. Stupid comment, stupid argument, stupid game, stupid people. Never say anything you wouldn't feel comfortable reading to a judge.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Riehl View Post
    FB/twitter/et. al., are biting more and more people in the ass. Stupid comment, stupid argument, stupid game, stupid people. Never say anything you wouldn't feel comfortable reading to a judge.
    Sage advice. Many a career has been jeopardized or ended due to indiscretions on the various social media outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by FredM View Post
    Sage advice. Many a career has been jeopardized or ended due to indiscretions on the various social media outlets.
    Never post anything, anywhere, that you aren't willing to back up in person. That's my rule...

User Tag List