Page 64 of 375 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I almost got one of those yesterday...I'm still thinking day dreaming about it.
    Do it Sam!

Quote Originally Posted by EricM View Post
    Really digging the stainless S&B Ambush. I've liked the idea of an analog-digital hybrid but this is the first design I could actually see myself wearing. Would love to see it offered in Ti.

Shenaniguns, any chance you might have calipers to measure the lug width and case thickness? Couldn't find the info on their site. Also, out of curiosity, do you find the backlit display as easy to read in the dark as it appears in the review you linked to earlier?
    I think the backlit display is easy to read, the current version is also slightly different than the review above. I don't have calibers handy, but you can email them for specs.

Cool, thanks for the info and pic, looks great!

You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    Do it Sam!
    You're no help!

That 226 was also calling my name pretty good too.

This is kinda wacky. Not my cup of tea necessarily, but BCM usually does things right. Anyone else seen this?

Quote Originally Posted by jc000 View Post
    This is kinda wacky. Not my cup of tea necessarily, but BCM usually does things right. Anyone else seen this?
    I saw. Too much money for a gun nerd watch, IMHO. Plenty of bearded hipsters will buy them though.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

The BCM watch is interesting, but for that kind of cash I'd buy something with an ETA movement that doesn't scream black Velcro. Maybe a Hamilton.

Okie John

For the same price, or less if you catch a sale that will be coming soon, I'd snag a Lum-Tec.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

When I first learned of the BCM watch I naturally assumed it was an automatic. Then I saw the battery life spec.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vinh View Post
    When I first learned of the BCM watch I naturally assumed it was an automatic. Then I saw the battery life spec.....
    I am watch-ignorant and trust you opinion but need further explanation.
    #RESIST

User Tag List