Page 293 of 376 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3751

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

My 13 yo son is a big watch guy. He Introduced me to Sangin. He saved up his lawn mowing money and bought his own.

For those that care, Tudor just released their new Ranger.

39mm, in house COSC, $3050 on bracelet. Veeery Explorer-esque.

You’re welcome—you know who you are.

”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Changing gears to affordable watches! Hopefully I can post these here and not get in trouble...

Had these probably 10+ years and NEVER wore them. That said, they were bounced around and do not show like new watches. If any of you guys want one or both, send me a message. I have no idea on price but I am 100% positive we can make it work. Or offer a trade of something.

When the new GAB2100 came out I started looking at watches again. But I cannot wear a smart watch sometimes so I started looking really hard at the GA2100 (called a Casi oak by folks) and am still thinking on that one. In the mean time I decided to pimp out my DW6900 with a strap adapter/strap. Not 100% happy with how it looks, but it wears better for me than the normal strap and now I can play mix/match with other straps.

Love this @Soxfan9 , that's really awesome. Good for him!

Quote Originally Posted by Soxfan9 View Post
    My 13 yo son is a big watch guy. He Introduced me to Sangin. He saved up his lawn mowing money and bought his own.
    Full disclosure: I am a freelance professional photographer/cinematographer for the firearms and defense industry, among others.

The watch my brother gifted me broke. Sometime during a concert and fireworks the band must have broken. Likely while I was carrying chairs.

I took this photo of it that same day.
    Name:  20220703_202037.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  26.8 KB

I bought a replacement today. Not having a watch was driving me nuts. It's the same model, in a different color. At least I wont feel guilty beating this one to a pulp.

Name:  20220711_193157.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  29.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Agreed. The Tudor Ranger is cool but I'll be damned if I'm gonna give Rolex a dime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    I may have to eat my words. I've been looking at "1016-inspired" watches for years and this is the only one thus far that I'm seriously considering.

Gotta see it in person, though...

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

I suppose I should be happy there aren’t any Sinn dealers here.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I suppose I should be happy there aren’t any Sinn dealers here.
    Every day I give thanks that I don't have that problem.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    I may have to eat my words. I've been looking at "1016-inspired" watches for years and this is the only one thus far that I'm seriously considering.

Gotta see it in person, though...

Okie John
    I could see that being my exit watch. I’m a man of simple tastes.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    For those that care, Tudor just released their new Ranger.

39mm, in house COSC, $3050 on bracelet. Veeery Explorer-esque.

You’re welcome—you know who you are.

All I wanted was for Tudor to release a watch without the snowflake hands, and now that I see it I kinda want it to have snowflake hands.

Actually now that I think of it the North Flag didn't have them either.

User Tag List