Page 227 of 375 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229237277327 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3743

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    For the Rolex Sub afficionados:

Best guess is a new movement to bring the sub to the levels of the Sea Dweller, Yachtmaster and GMT master II. Perhaps a new color (blue considering the title of the vid) and I wouldn't mind seeing the Oysterflex bracelet on the Sub since they seem made for each other.
    It's a all blue stainless no date Sub.

Basically the Rolex Sub version of the blue Tudor Black Bay.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."
    -- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy --

Quote Originally Posted by JodyH View Post
    It's a all blue stainless no date Sub.

Basically the Rolex Sub version of the blue Tudor Black Bay.
    Maybe ... probably.

Generally, though, Rolex doesn't let its classics get the "new treatment" before its vetted out with other models or with precious metal variations (e.g. the smurf) and even less on a no-date sub. We'll see.

I may get a chance to have an early look, if the stars align and my schedule allows it.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Maybe ... probably.

Generally, though, Rolex doesn't let its classics get the "new treatment" before its vetted out with other models or with precious metal variations (e.g. the smurf) and even less on a no-date sub. We'll see.

I may get a chance to have an early look, if the stars align and my schedule allows it.
    Definitely a no date Sub.
    Watch your video.
    The case is a Sub case.
    The lume shot doesn't have a date gap.
    The side shot of the crystal doesn't have a cyclops.
    "For a moment he felt good about this. A moment or two later he felt bad about feeling good about it. Then he felt good about feeling bad about feeling good about it and, satisfied, drove on into the night."

Definitely a no date Sub.
    Watch your video.
    The case is a Sub case.
    The lume shot doesn't have a date gap.
    The side shot of the crystal doesn't have a cyclops.
    Oh I agree that what is in the video is a no date sub. The video is quite clear about that.

I also agree that it is very likely blue. It's just a rather non-rolex thing to do to use a no-date sub to put out a new color for the line.

Then again, they put out the Z blue Milgauss (which I hope stays in the catalog).
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I also agree that it is very likely blue. It's just a rather non-rolex thing to do to use a no-date sub to put out a new color for the line.
    But it's not a new color.
    It's a no date stainless smurf.

But it's not a new color.
    It's a no date stainless smurf.
    I hope so.

Well... that was a big nothingburger announcement.

I'm not a Sub fan though, so YMMV.
    "Texas Timex" everybody and their unimaginative dog owns a Sub around here.

Damn, the Milgauss black Verte and Air-King are still in the lineup.
    I wish they'd discontinue both of them so I can cash in on the spike in demand discontinued models always get.

Oh I agree that what is in the video is a no date sub. The video is quite clear about that.

Then again, they put out the Z blue Milgauss (which I hope stays in the catalog).
    116400 blue z remains

White gold sub is the blue bezel.

Stainless ceramic Kermit replaces the hulk

Well... that was a big nothingburger announcement.

I'm not a Sub fan though, so YMMV.
    "Texas Timex" everybody and their unimaginative dog owns a Sub around here.

Damn, the Milgauss black Verte and Air-King are still in the lineup.
    I wish they'd discontinue both of them so I can cash in on the spike in demand discontinued models always get.
    Nice.

Since the hulk is officially stopped I can look “forward” to mine being basically unreplaceable - bobs already has one at $19k.

User Tag List